997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Quality time with my Pcar

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-05-2011, 03:33 PM
sanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud of
Quality time with my Pcar

I woke up to a beautiful morning, and decided to wash my car. I took a few pictures of my car and wanted to share it with you car nuts.
Enjoy your labor day.

Attached Images      
Old 09-05-2011, 03:53 PM
hed
hed is a jewel in the roughhed is a jewel in the roughhed is a jewel in the rough
Your car looks great. I went to go see a friend this past Sunday and was absolutely smitten driving my '07 tt . Just had a sense of satisfaction I rarely experience with a material object.

The week before I washed and waxed mine and afterwards spent an hour just looking at it and taking pictures.....

Old 09-05-2011, 04:21 PM
kw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud of
Sir, is your wheel painted or powder coated?

Old 09-05-2011, 04:40 PM
sanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud of
Powder coated Sir, why?

Old 09-06-2011, 01:13 PM
RNS
RNS is a splendid one to beholdRNS is a splendid one to beholdRNS is a splendid one to beholdRNS is a splendid one to beholdRNS is a splendid one to beholdRNS is a splendid one to beholdRNS is a splendid one to behold
Sanchez, your car looks great. Nice coat of wax on her too, really shines. After a detailed wash by hand, it's a tough choice between storing and keeping her 100% clean, or going out for a nice drive. With weather finally cooling off, a nice drive should win every time.

Old 09-06-2011, 01:24 PM
ROD
ROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud of
beautiful

Old 09-06-2011, 04:20 PM
CarreraTurbo is on a distinguished road
Nice use of depth of field in your pics.
Caring for and appreciating the design of our cars is part of the joy of ownership.
Well done.

Old 09-06-2011, 05:29 PM
Mini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to all
Looks great! Where did you get the "turbo s" in black and yellow?

Old 09-06-2011, 05:46 PM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
Groovy way to go check out the sunset

Old 09-06-2011, 05:54 PM
Thanks guys for the kind words.
@mini George- I got them at Bumper Plugs.

Old 09-06-2011, 05:56 PM
I love the way you caught the sunset. What a beautiful day to be in a cab. Beautiful car by the way.
Originally Posted by pepper09tt
Groovy way to go check out the sunset

Last edited by sanchezdds; 09-06-2011 at 05:58 PM.
Old 09-06-2011, 06:06 PM
911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of
Gorgeous TT

Old 09-06-2011, 09:00 PM
Rxmike is on a distinguished road
Ha just spent some quality time with my new TTS to drove fom NY to Miami and back was going to take some pictures of it covered in bug guts and forgot.

Old 09-06-2011, 09:20 PM
Rxmike - so you drove your car from NY to Miami and back? Good for you for driving your car and not being worried about putting the extra miles. Piston some pics of your car when able.

Old 09-06-2011, 09:20 PM
kw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by sanchezdds
Powder coated Sir, why?
First of all, beautiful car!!!

Reason I ask is because I love the way your wheel looks. I wanted to powder coat my wheel as well, but was advise against it by the service advisor. Later confirmed by other forum member that in the process of powder coat the wheel (baking), it will soften the forge wheel. Other said by carefully control the baking temperature; it should be okay.

I call my (long time) local wheel powder coating company and ask about temp control and powder coating forge wheel. They said they've done forge wheel before but cannot guarantee on the wheel strength afterward. So I have not done anything to my wheel yet.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Quality time with my Pcar