997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

MaCarbon parts - interior shots

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-02-2011, 09:32 AM
Cpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to behold
MaCarbon parts - interior shots

getting close to finishing the rather stripped interior of the turbo. i installed painted door finishers but with the silver door handle it was a bit too much. i added the Macarbon door opener piece which really goes well against the silver. it catches a lot of sun so the depth of the handles really pop.

i added just the carbon grab handle as opposed to the whole door parts to keep it more toned down. there is the CF door triangle - great piece & finally i painted the small piece under the speaker with the same silver. Macarbon have this in CF as well, but i liked pulling out the silver

Old 10-02-2011, 09:38 AM
Cpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to behold
another shot with almost everything done - i added a makasser wood turbo shifter after this picture. got it from suncoast.

added alu illuminated door sills and the door sill trim is another Macarbon part - really is nice piece.

the carbon banana from the same guys - John there is great and highly recommend their stuff if you like CF.

Old 10-02-2011, 10:06 AM
OKB
OKB will become famous soon enough
its better to take pictures in the dark with a flash

Old 10-02-2011, 12:01 PM
skeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice!

Old 10-03-2011, 12:23 PM
Former Vendor
Tal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond reputeTal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond reputeTal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond reputeTal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond reputeTal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond reputeTal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond reputeTal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond reputeTal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond reputeTal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond reputeTal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond reputeTal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond repute
MA Carbon has better quality then OEM pieces. We have just installed a $10k worth of MA Carbon pieces into a 996TT and comparing to the OEM Porsche carbon, it looks a lot better. Better weave, clear quality etc.