997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Just bought a 997tt that evryone knows...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-31-2012, 08:59 AM
awesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to behold
Sick car... Best of luck!!

Old 01-31-2012, 09:45 AM
edelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by awesome82
Sick car... Best of luck!!
What are you doing here lol. I just heard last nite that they may b having a roll on event in ny real soon. i will let you know details

Old 01-31-2012, 09:56 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Take traction control off, in 2nd gear roll up slowly and clutch kick the car, awd drift. I mean I heard it does that

Old 01-31-2012, 10:23 AM
awesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by edelectra
What are you doing here lol. I just heard last nite that they may b having a roll on event in ny real soon. i will let you know details

I always lurked around on here and drooled over the cars. keep me posted. Id def come out for that event.. way better then FL

Old 01-31-2012, 02:39 PM
skinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by awesome82
I always lurked around on here and drooled over the cars. keep me posted. Id def come out for that event.. way better then FL
ut ohhh Eddie..He new your tricks before he came out to race us...

Old 01-31-2012, 03:26 PM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
Amazing car bro! Can't wait to see it in person! Sorry I missed the GTG this past weekend. Just got back from Miami and needed to spend some family time with the girls....

Old 01-31-2012, 04:27 PM
casper is just really nicecasper is just really nicecasper is just really nicecasper is just really nicecasper is just really nice
definitely have to come out to one of the local meets and see this car. I was eyeing this car but ended up with my gt3. glad it ended up in the nyc area

Old 01-31-2012, 06:26 PM
Acmw is infamous around these parts
where in NJ

Old 02-01-2012, 07:57 PM
Savetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud ofSavetheclutch has much to be proud of
Congrats Joe, Guido was telling me u got a new car, I was telling him he should buy the vivid racing 997 without knowing that was the car u bought lol can't wait to see it!

Old 02-02-2012, 06:12 AM
mcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud of
where in NJ
North Jersey

Old 02-02-2012, 06:16 AM
mcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud of
Congrats Joe, Guido was telling me u got a new car, I was telling him he should buy the vivid racing 997 without knowing that was the car u bought lol can't wait to see it!
Awesome machine ! Thanks everyone . Lets do a meet that way everyone could check out Vivid Racing car!! I mean Joe's Beast!!! Lol I am doing some marketing in The North East for Dan! Haaahaaaa......

Old 02-02-2012, 07:58 AM
the weather is looking good this weekend .

Old 02-02-2012, 08:50 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Much appreciated the support Joe. I got you and all the NE back for whatever. I hope everyone is stoked on the car! Here is a new Avatar for you...

Attached Images  
Old 02-02-2012, 09:23 AM
edelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vividracing
Much appreciated the support Joe. I got you and all the NE back for whatever. I hope everyone is stoked on the car! Here is a new Avatar for you...
Nice job on the car dan. I drove it tues nite . He def has to raise it up a bit for ny roads

Old 02-02-2012, 09:26 AM
Former Vendor
Thanks! Dont raise the car, will look dumb, just add this http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/f...e-p-55230.html

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Just bought a 997tt that evryone knows...