997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

So Cal Shift-S3ctor Airstrip Attack Caravan

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-04-2012, 08:49 AM
CPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond repute
So Cal Shift-S3ctor Airstrip Attack Caravan

Anyone going to the races this weekend?

Trying to coordinate a meet up somewhere off the 405 or 5. We plan to leave the Agoura Hills area at just before 8:00am and get there around lunch time for the day. We're then racing day 2.

Still don't know which car I'm taking, but I'm going with my son and his M3 and my buddy in his 911 Turbo.

Old 11-04-2012, 11:23 AM
Nico will become famous soon enoughNico will become famous soon enough
might be wrong, but i believe there will be an official caravan from OC going up on friday. however, it seems like you're driving up on saturday?

now what car to bring - i'd say take the M5
since it's a new car, a lot of people would probably want to see how they fare against it

however, nothing beats seeing a 458 in action -- i know of one that will be there

Old 11-04-2012, 11:28 AM
CPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, coulnd't stay 2 nights. Still have to decide about the car, but you make a good point!

Are you going? What car will you be in?

Old 11-04-2012, 11:47 AM
Nico will become famous soon enoughNico will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by CPIGUY
Yeah, coulnd't stay 2 nights. Still have to decide about the car, but you make a good point!

Are you going? What car will you be in?
would like to bring my 997tt but it's going to be a slug compared to the cars going

i am going to be bringing my GTR and possibly F430 as well (just to get a few clean high speed runs in)

Old 11-04-2012, 11:56 AM
Good deal. Look me up when you're there.

Old 11-04-2012, 12:15 PM
twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !
Pretty sure a bunch of us will be heading up early Sat morning so we can run all day Sat ,this is gonna be a great event the list of cars is off the hook.