997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Finally found my 997TT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-16-2013, 03:00 PM
VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !
Nicely optioned vehicle! How does the alcantara look in person up against the coco? Interesting seating color combo. Coco with white is definitely beautiful in person, that's for sure!

Champion is a first class organization all the way. I ordered my 09 through them, flew down to Florida to take delivery, drove it around for a week, and then they shipped it to CA. Still love my beast!

Congratulations on your new ride!

PS: What wheels are currently on it? Any profile pic's?

Last edited by VID997; 01-16-2013 at 07:32 PM.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:23 PM
TrackAddict997 is a jewel in the roughTrackAddict997 is a jewel in the roughTrackAddict997 is a jewel in the rough
beautiful car!!!! congrats and that was deff the one worth the wait for.

Old 01-17-2013, 08:47 AM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
congrats!

Old 01-17-2013, 08:52 AM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
Congrats! love the spec, sounds like it will look even better once the mods are on!

Old 01-23-2013, 06:31 PM
tachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to all
Awesome car!!

Originally Posted by tightt
after almost a year of searching for the right used 997tt, a few days ago i purchased her. I wanted a highly optioned 2009 in carrera white but the right car never came about. Last week i received a call from a friend down at champion motorsport that just got a mint 2008 white turbo with 8k miles. I flew down the same day and bought her. :d
she is in beautiful shape, cpo'd, cocoa interior with alcantara inserts and red deviated stitching on dash and seats, full leather, sport seats (white backs), white console, sport chrono, aero kit, etc.
Mods on the way: Tubi race exhaust (no cats), werks1 cf intake system, custom monoblok wheels, 997.2 rear bumper and led tails.

Old 05-19-2013, 05:50 AM
TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !
Finally driving her home!!! Now that the weather in NJ is damn near perfect, my wife and I are taking a road-trip and bringing the 997 home. Color matched Thule box: check. Tubi race exhaust: check. OEM LED tails/bumper: check. H&R springs: check. Laser jammer: check.

Ready for action:

Attached Images  
Old 05-19-2013, 06:07 AM
joeyb is on a distinguished road
Sweet ride, love the roof trunk

Old 05-19-2013, 07:34 AM
PAULG is just really nicePAULG is just really nicePAULG is just really nicePAULG is just really nicePAULG is just really nice
The best color for me! White!!!

Old 05-19-2013, 08:21 AM
quick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant future
Me three

Btw, yours is the second CW TT I have ever seen besides me with those special wheels (wait just realized, ^ PAULG has the same wheels, right)

Lucky/fortunate are those people that get to drive these cars with out worrying about the mileage/depreciation and like some one else mentioned, cars are going to depreciate regardless, so why not enjoy them.

Beautiful car none the less

Last edited by quick; 05-19-2013 at 08:24 AM.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:55 AM
Nick-NY is a splendid one to beholdNick-NY is a splendid one to beholdNick-NY is a splendid one to beholdNick-NY is a splendid one to beholdNick-NY is a splendid one to beholdNick-NY is a splendid one to beholdNick-NY is a splendid one to behold
Congrats on the purchase!!!

I love the roof rack, never seen a 911 with one on.

We should have a White TT Tri-State meet when you get back.

Old 05-19-2013, 09:53 AM
greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !
Beautiful congrats. I just bought my white on black 2 weeks ago. Love it. Where in nj you located? Those sport back seats look incredible btw. Good find.

Last edited by greekc6; 05-19-2013 at 09:56 AM.
Old 05-19-2013, 12:03 PM
TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by joeyb
Sweet ride, love the roof trunk
Thanks!

Originally Posted by PAULG
The best color for me! White!!!
Agreed!!

Originally Posted by quick
Me three

Btw, yours is the second CW TT I have ever seen besides me with those special wheels (wait just realized, ^ PAULG has the same wheels, right)

Lucky/fortunate are those people that get to drive these cars with out worrying about the mileage/depreciation and like some one else mentioned, cars are going to depreciate regardless, so why not enjoy them.

Beautiful car none the less
To be honest...Im not a huge fan of the wheels.

Luckily, these are going on the moment I get home!

Originally Posted by Nick-NY
Congrats on the purchase!!!

I love the roof rack, never seen a 911 with one on.

We should have a White TT Tri-State meet when you get back.
Just tell me when and where!

Originally Posted by greekc6
Beautiful congrats. I just bought my white on black 2 weeks ago. Love it. Where in nj you located? Those sport back seats look incredible btw. Good find.
Thanks...Im in Edgewater.

One last pre-trip pic:

Attached Images   
Old 05-19-2013, 12:13 PM
JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !
Congrats, she's a beauty. Enjoy her in good health.

Old 05-19-2013, 01:33 PM
yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !
Did you do the whole 997.2 led conversion? Car looks awesome. I wish my car was white, you see the beautiful lines of the car!

Old 05-19-2013, 02:15 PM
igdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud of
What a beauty... Love the red stitching and red seat belts.. Really wished mines had that

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Finally found my 997TT