997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

**fvd brombacher** ?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-08-2014, 05:40 AM
GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MY997
So would you guys say that the Brombacher Sound Version exhaust with 200 cell cats is okay for daily driving. I DD 30 miles round trip a day and leave early in the morning...would I have the neighbors hating me with this setup?

For 30miles round trip it would be perfect but yes your neighbours would possibly hate you. That's why I switched to a TUV version. Otherwise the sound version is the best sounding system period.

Old 12-08-2014, 08:33 AM
MY997 is a glorious beacon of lightMY997 is a glorious beacon of lightMY997 is a glorious beacon of lightMY997 is a glorious beacon of lightMY997 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by GTRNICK
For 30miles round trip it would be perfect but yes your neighbours would possibly hate you. That's why I switched to a TUV version. Otherwise the sound version is the best sounding system period.
Thanks for the quick response...I guess the best thing would be to somehow hear the two (Sound vs TUV) on a TT but I went to a huge C&C this weekend and not one Turbo was even close to set up as I need...this could be a long journey???

I might not be too worried about my neighbors? But I don't want to get tried of trying to keep it quiet on my DD. I purchased headers and exhaust for my Lexus ISF by making the decsion listening to videos and the thing was "wicked" loud...one of my neighbors actually use to comment how they loved to hear me start it every morning but the hassle was in traffic or when the law was around trying to keep it quiet...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.