997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Happy Halloween from Cobb Tuning!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-01-2014, 07:01 AM
Basic Sponsor
COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !
Happy Halloween from Cobb Tuning!!

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to say have a safe Halloween. Tuned something yesterday that was very fitting for the holiday so I figure I would share

Have a good weekend! If anyone needs me I will be working all weekend so I will be close to email. Also if anyone is at SEMA let me know I will be there most of the week, would love to meet up and chat!

mitch.mckee@cobbtuning.com

-Mitch

PORSCHE EXPERT GROUP - TIM BAILEY | JARED BRONSON | GRANT EPHROSS | ANDREW SCHWARZKOPF | HJ LEE

COBBTUNING.COM | LIKE US ON FACEBOOK | SEARCH KNOWLEDGE BASE | CONTACT US

Old 11-01-2014, 08:10 PM
Bill8411 is just really niceBill8411 is just really niceBill8411 is just really niceBill8411 is just really nice
Beautiful car!!

Old 11-02-2014, 06:44 PM
KIRKIN is a name known to allKIRKIN is a name known to allKIRKIN is a name known to allKIRKIN is a name known to allKIRKIN is a name known to allKIRKIN is a name known to all
Thanks for all of the support you give us ( day or night ) Mitch !
You make tweaking these Turbo"s fun due to your expertise .

Last edited by KIRKIN; 11-02-2014 at 06:54 PM.
Old 11-02-2014, 07:28 PM
The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !
That car is a beaut!

Old 11-02-2014, 09:43 PM
Streetgear is on a distinguished road
Mitch,

Very nice BTW when can we expect to see the Cobbs 997.2 tuning software released so we can do some of our own tunes

Old 11-03-2014, 07:23 AM
Basic Sponsor
COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Streetgear
Mitch,

Very nice BTW when can we expect to see the Cobbs 997.2 tuning software released so we can do some of our own tunes
Not sure yet. Won't take us long to get racetuner out for he .2's just need some time to breathe haha. I am leaving Minneapolis now and headed back to Cali to get in the car and head to Vegas for SEMA.

As soon as this week is over I will re prioritize this and see what we can do

Thanks for the support guys! I should have email close for the next few days but responses may be a little slower.

mitch.mckee@cobbtuning.com

PS- Not Porsche related but I spent the weekend calibrating these special edition Evo's. Pretty neat cars.

www.311rs.com

PORSCHE EXPERT GROUP - TIM BAILEY | JARED BRONSON | GRANT EPHROSS | ANDREW SCHWARZKOPF | HJ LEE

COBBTUNING.COM | LIKE US ON FACEBOOK | SEARCH KNOWLEDGE BASE | CONTACT US

Old 11-03-2014, 08:10 AM
garychios is a splendid one to beholdgarychios is a splendid one to beholdgarychios is a splendid one to beholdgarychios is a splendid one to beholdgarychios is a splendid one to beholdgarychios is a splendid one to beholdgarychios is a splendid one to behold
Mitch, thanks for the file.

Also, nice color! Is that factory?