997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

DSC Sport - Tuning Software Discussion Thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-10-2015, 11:41 AM
mikestyle is a glorious beacon of lightmikestyle is a glorious beacon of lightmikestyle is a glorious beacon of lightmikestyle is a glorious beacon of lightmikestyle is a glorious beacon of light
This is really amazing technology!

I have converter my 997.1 turbo to RWD. To optimize my DSC would you recommend or can I flash it gt2 tune?

Old 01-06-2016, 09:10 AM
Former Vendor
DSC Sport is a splendid one to beholdDSC Sport is a splendid one to beholdDSC Sport is a splendid one to beholdDSC Sport is a splendid one to beholdDSC Sport is a splendid one to beholdDSC Sport is a splendid one to beholdDSC Sport is a splendid one to beholdDSC Sport is a splendid one to behold
We've got some great news!

The new DSC Sport website went live yesterday.

Here are the two big things to take from this new site:

• We now have ecommerce! At the moment, we're only accepting Paypal as a form of payment, but we will be implementing credit card services in the coming weeks; no specific date for this as of yet.
• The tuning software is now available for download to everybody! It's free of charge; we just ask for a little information about you to help us get to know you all a little better.

Bear in mind...
We are a small operation doing our best to offer you all the greatest resources and services available. The website just went live yesterday, so we may experience some hiccups along the way in the beginning. DSC Sport is committed to providing superior customer service, and we will be working diligently to correct any hiccups if they do occur. As always, any and all feedback is greatly appreciated. If there's anything about the site that is particularly confusing or not intuitive, I encourage you to shoot me an email with your thoughts at jedwards@dscsport.com.

With that said...
I'd like to give a big thank you to all of our users and customers. You all truly do make what we do possible. We've come a long way over the past year, and a lot of developments have been coming along over the past few months that we're very excited about. Since our first few sales, the level of enthusiasm from our customers has been astounding, flattering, and encouraging to say the least.

We look forward to continuing to improve upon all facets of the DSC Sport experience - including product development, tech support, web services, and most importantly establishing and building upon a community of digital suspension tuners!

Many thanks to our customers and users once again, and we look forward to continued growth in 2016 and the years to come!

-Jordan

Old 01-06-2016, 08:30 PM
TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !
Do you have the updated firmware (2 vs. 3 modes) available for download as well? Couldn't find it....

Old 01-06-2016, 08:44 PM
808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !
I think you may have to get another module and send back your old one. That was what Harris told me. Still waiting for it.

Originally Posted by TypeRx
Do you have the updated firmware (2 vs. 3 modes) available for download as well? Couldn't find it....

Old 01-07-2016, 07:15 AM
Former Vendor
DSC Sport is a splendid one to beholdDSC Sport is a splendid one to beholdDSC Sport is a splendid one to beholdDSC Sport is a splendid one to beholdDSC Sport is a splendid one to beholdDSC Sport is a splendid one to beholdDSC Sport is a splendid one to beholdDSC Sport is a splendid one to behold
We were working with our software engineer to develop a downloadable, self-extracting file that would automatically update the firmware. However, it's not looking like this is something we're going to be able to make available any time soon, as it can damage the DSC controller if not executed properly.

If you want the 2-mode firmware, best thing to do is to send the box in with all your information.

Old 01-07-2016, 10:29 AM
TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DSC Sport
We were working with our software engineer to develop a downloadable, self-extracting file that would automatically update the firmware. However, it's not looking like this is something we're going to be able to make available any time soon, as it can damage the DSC controller if not executed properly.

If you want the 2-mode firmware, best thing to do is to send the box in with all your information.
Thanks for the response on this. I will probably want to eventually to change to the 2-mode although i am enjoying the 3-mode version right now

Do you guys charge a fee to modify the firmware?

Old 01-08-2016, 07:12 AM
Former Vendor
Thanks for the response on this. I will probably want to eventually to change to the 2-mode although i am enjoying the 3-mode version right now

Do you guys charge a fee to modify the firmware?
Shipping is the only fee! Best thing to do if you can, is just ship it to us with a return label. If you can't provide a return label, then we can coordinate payment arrangements.

While we'd love to offer free shipping, since we're already doing the updates for free it's just not feasible.

Old 01-08-2016, 07:16 AM
That's great customer service - Bravo!

Old 02-02-2016, 05:05 PM
pdxm5 has a reputation beyond reputepdxm5 has a reputation beyond reputepdxm5 has a reputation beyond reputepdxm5 has a reputation beyond reputepdxm5 has a reputation beyond reputepdxm5 has a reputation beyond reputepdxm5 has a reputation beyond reputepdxm5 has a reputation beyond reputepdxm5 has a reputation beyond reputepdxm5 has a reputation beyond reputepdxm5 has a reputation beyond repute
does anyone have a link to the software? spent about 20 min on their website looking for it with no luck

Old 02-02-2016, 05:43 PM
Originally Posted by pdxm5
does anyone have a link to the software? spent about 20 min on their website looking for it with no luck
Did you not see this? http://www.dscsport.com/software/

Complete the stuff on the left and it should allow you to download.

Old 02-02-2016, 06:08 PM
pdxm5 has a reputation beyond reputepdxm5 has a reputation beyond reputepdxm5 has a reputation beyond reputepdxm5 has a reputation beyond reputepdxm5 has a reputation beyond reputepdxm5 has a reputation beyond reputepdxm5 has a reputation beyond reputepdxm5 has a reputation beyond reputepdxm5 has a reputation beyond reputepdxm5 has a reputation beyond reputepdxm5 has a reputation beyond repute
thank you, i was on TPC website looking around. Just downloaded it, its pretty rough hopefully they will develop a nice software package down the line.

Old 02-02-2016, 06:09 PM
Got it. Yeah, they launched the DSCsport website a little while back.

Old 02-08-2017, 08:36 PM
mfawaz is on a distinguished road
Can you pm me for for a 997.2 turbo DSC module?

Old 02-09-2017, 07:42 AM
pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DSC Sport
Shipping is the only fee! Best thing to do if you can, is just ship it to us with a return label. If you can't provide a return label, then we can coordinate payment arrangements.

While we'd love to offer free shipping, since we're already doing the updates for free it's just not feasible.
This is fantastic news.
Excellent product, top quality service!

...I'll be sending mine in for the new firmware update shortly.

Cheers
Mike