997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

60-130: PROTOMOTIVE 63.5 PUMP & E85 #'s

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-26-2016, 10:28 PM
Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by The Bogg
Nice work Bobby! Damn, that e85 is magic.

Your Champion 68 would love E85!! Come over to the dark side as once you get this crack in your system..... well your hooked.....I call my E85 supplier my "dealer".

I have a Supra friend that brings in about 15 drums drums from the states of E98 ALOT cheaper then the VP C85 I was running. I picked up two drums from him and might secure a third to make sure I have enough for the summer. I just mix it down with SHELL 91 to make E85 and I have a pump that I pump straight from the drum. I built my car to run on E85 & now with the lower cost I am planning to run E85 for most of the summer.

Get PTF to give you aE85 tune & Swing by my Dark Knight Gas Station. Just for you the first tank of crack...I..I..mean E85 is free !

Last edited by Bobbyfali; 05-26-2016 at 11:20 PM.
Old 05-26-2016, 11:07 PM
Basic Sponsor
John@SpeedTech Is a GOD !John@SpeedTech Is a GOD !John@SpeedTech Is a GOD !John@SpeedTech Is a GOD !John@SpeedTech Is a GOD !John@SpeedTech Is a GOD !John@SpeedTech Is a GOD !John@SpeedTech Is a GOD !John@SpeedTech Is a GOD !John@SpeedTech Is a GOD !John@SpeedTech Is a GOD !
Congratulations, Bobby! Nice job!

2022 Cayenne White
former 1972 911T white, 1984 911 3.2 Targa black, 993 cab white, 993TT arena red, 993TT silver, 996TT speed yellow, 991.1 GT3 white
www.speedtechexhausts.com
info@speedtechexhausts.com
Testimonials facebook SpeedTech Exhaust Videos
Old 05-27-2016, 07:52 AM
Former Vendor
proTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond repute
Bobby ma man! Congrats! There's more in that beast! I've been swamped with BMW F series OBD flasher development but I've got that almost sorted now and today was the very first time I got the 997.1 out after so long. Still haven't had a chance to hook up all the sensors that've been installed into AEM's infinity for datalogging and I'm hoping to get it finally done tomorrow. Most of all really curious to see where fuel pressure is sitting with the power the car's been pushing and to see if anything there would need addressing. Along with that a trip to a Dynojet is way overdue

Dzenno@PTF

Last edited by proTUNING Freaks; 05-27-2016 at 12:11 PM.
Old 05-28-2016, 11:53 AM
Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by John@SpeedTech
Congratulations, Bobby! Nice job!
Makin good power, all while sounding amazing ! Thxs!

Originally Posted by proTUNING Freaks
Bobby ma man! Congrats! There's more in that beast! I've been swamped with BMW F series OBD flasher development but I've got that almost sorted now and today was the very first time I got the 997.1 out after so long. Still haven't had a chance to hook up all the sensors that've been installed into AEM's infinity for datalogging and I'm hoping to get it finally done tomorrow. Most of all really curious to see where fuel pressure is sitting with the power the car's been pushing and to see if anything there would need addressing. Along with that a trip to a Dynojet is way overdue

Dzenno@PTF

I didn't hear from you or see any updates so I thought your forsook the 911 crowd for your double timing BMW ways! J/K's LOL!

I know you are beyond busy but we need to talk when you have a chance.

Thanks

Bobby Ali

ba

Old 05-29-2016, 09:21 PM
The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Bobbyfali
Your Champion 68 would love E85!! Come over to the dark side as once you get this crack in your system..... well your hooked.....I call my E85 supplier my "dealer".

I have a Supra friend that brings in about 15 drums drums from the states of E98 ALOT cheaper then the VP C85 I was running. I picked up two drums from him and might secure a third to make sure I have enough for the summer. I just mix it down with SHELL 91 to make E85 and I have a pump that I pump straight from the drum. I built my car to run on E85 & now with the lower cost I am planning to run E85 for most of the summer.

Get PTF to give you aE85 tune & Swing by my Dark Knight Gas Station. Just for you the first tank of crack...I..I..mean E85 is free !
Where do you store the drums? in the garage? I'll settle for a ride in your beast!

Old 05-30-2016, 03:12 AM
Obb
Banned
Obb has a spectacular aura aboutObb has a spectacular aura about
Congrats. Where is the vbox graph though?

Old 05-30-2016, 11:14 AM
Originally Posted by The Bogg
Where do you store the drums? in the garage? I'll settle for a ride in your beast!

I have it in my garage, but might move the un opened one to my back insulated shed.

You do know that ethanol is much less volatile then regular gas in your Gerry can that is put in your lawn mower right?

I can also understand the apprehension of not wanting drums in your garage. Maybe it was all the years of me working with a lot more flammable chemicals with a dozen or more drums & 20L's around me (I was a wood finisher by trade many years ago!) that has me a little de-sensitized to ethanol which is like water compared to the other chemical's I was used to.

On a serious note, anytime you want to take a ride or drive "Dark Knight", just give me a call and we can go for a cruise!

Did you take your beast out yet?

Thanks

Bobby Ali

ba

Old 05-30-2016, 11:24 AM
Originally Posted by Obb
Congrats. Where is the vbox graph though?

I have the VBOX SPORT. The first two pics is the whole screen shot on my I-Phone, as it is larger then my I-phone screen hence two pics to get the whole screen of the numbers of my run and the 2nd is the "graph".

Is that sufficient Mr 60-130 Police? Do I have all the correct legal documentation? Just joking with you LOL!

Thanks

Bobby Ali

ba

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	60-130 1.PNG
Views:	44
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	449897   Click image for larger version

Name:	60-130 2.PNG
Views:	38
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	449898   Click image for larger version

Name:	60-130 graph.PNG
Views:	48
Size:	174.0 KB
ID:	449899  
Old 05-30-2016, 11:28 AM
Obb
Banned
Obb has a spectacular aura aboutObb has a spectacular aura about
Why so defensive? LOL everyone gets their runs verified before posting and claiming any numbers. If you're looking to post unofficial numbers just for your own self than I understand and that's fine. These aren't verified. Don't take it the wrong way...

Old 05-30-2016, 01:30 PM
I do this for the delta difference between mods etc & not compare or bench race others that might have completely different conditions etc.

Sorry, you are not going to get anymore official the new VBOX SPORT numbers at 20khz, with all the details posted of the complete runs and the elevation right off of the VBOX with a direct picture of the results.(the graph is right off of the VBOX app that records the runs and is always populated with each run).

Either way I WILL NOT give you blood samples or my first born for this Federal Voodo Verification of Official 60-130 Ministry....When Justin Trudeau came into power he struck that bill down (Federal Voodo Verification of Official 60-130 Ministry) my friend while he legalized POT at the same time....LOL!(having some fun)

Thanks

Bobby Ali

ba

Old 05-30-2016, 07:49 PM
roncooper has a reputation beyond reputeroncooper has a reputation beyond reputeroncooper has a reputation beyond reputeroncooper has a reputation beyond reputeroncooper has a reputation beyond reputeroncooper has a reputation beyond reputeroncooper has a reputation beyond reputeroncooper has a reputation beyond reputeroncooper has a reputation beyond reputeroncooper has a reputation beyond reputeroncooper has a reputation beyond repute
Verified times are relevant as you can plot progression over time. Your time is impressive yet obtainable. As such it would be nice to have it verified as it then becomes useful. If not cool sill impressive. And no blood required either.

Old 05-30-2016, 09:31 PM
Duckstu has much to be proud ofDuckstu has much to be proud ofDuckstu has much to be proud ofDuckstu has much to be proud ofDuckstu has much to be proud ofDuckstu has much to be proud ofDuckstu has much to be proud ofDuckstu has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by roncooper
Verified times are relevant as you can plot progression over time. Your time is impressive yet obtainable. As such it would be nice to have it verified as it then becomes useful. If not cool sill impressive. And no blood required either.

How does one go about getting a VBox run "verified" ?

Also,. does anyone have one of these in Michigan USA? I'd like to do a pull or two with one,.. but don't want to drop $700 or whatever.

I have a G-Tech Pro from back in the day,.. and could also download some of the performance meter aps onto one of my wife's Iphones,... but that's not what people on this particular forum seem to use. It would be nice to compare apples.

Old 05-30-2016, 10:21 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Racelogic is in MI. I could get you hooked up with a great deal if you like. Just send me a note. Much less than 700

Old 05-31-2016, 07:22 AM
A418t81 Is a GOD !A418t81 Is a GOD !A418t81 Is a GOD !A418t81 Is a GOD !A418t81 Is a GOD !A418t81 Is a GOD !A418t81 Is a GOD !A418t81 Is a GOD !A418t81 Is a GOD !A418t81 Is a GOD !A418t81 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Duckstu
How does one go about getting a VBox run "verified" ?

Also,. does anyone have one of these in Michigan USA? I'd like to do a pull or two with one,.. but don't want to drop $700 or whatever.

I have a G-Tech Pro from back in the day,.. and could also download some of the performance meter aps onto one of my wife's Iphones,... but that's not what people on this particular forum seem to use. It would be nice to compare apples.
www.vboxtools.com

The site seems to be down right now though. It makes sure your slope is within allowable limits and also generates the graphs that you typically see when someone posts up a 60-130 run, like this:

Old 05-31-2016, 03:16 PM
rix
rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !
Assuming you have the SD card in the VBox Sport you can take the file off of it just like you can on the regular Vbox. Plus the VBox Sport runs the GPS engine @ 20hz instead of 10hz like the normal VBox.

Just upload the file to the vboxtools website and you'll get the same graph with it. If you go back and look at my threads you can see the sample rate is 20Hz... I was using VBox sport also.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 60-130: PROTOMOTIVE 63.5 PUMP & E85 #'s