997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Aftermarket exhaust for Porshce 997.2 Turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-20-2015, 01:28 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
email replied. I will be glad to take care of you yellow and make sure you are happy.

Old 10-20-2015, 01:42 PM
Former Vendor
Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !
The Ultimate Solution.

Above image is linked to the product page for more details

Old 10-20-2015, 02:26 PM
longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by yellowbmr
I am interested to hear the sound of a loud exhaust in Orange County area to help me determine which exhaust will work best for my car. I tried the Techart without cats but was not impressed and returned it. I am curious now about Sharkwerks straight pipes (with cats), Cargraphic, Tubi with 200 Cel cats.
I appreciate anyone who has any other great sounding exhaust in OC.

Thanks a lot.
A couple years ago BBI and Eric Dow allowed me to ride in this car when narrowing my decision on an exhaust. My requirement was to keep cats and to make the most power of any exhaust with cats and the unique design of the BBI exhaust was the obvious choice. It didn't hurt that it was the best sounding exhaust I've ever heard from a Porsche Turbo as well:

Maybe it's time I pay it forward. I'm in south OC - Monarch Beach to be specific. Hit me up if you wanna hear it.

Old 10-20-2015, 08:18 PM
yellowbmr is just really niceyellowbmr is just really niceyellowbmr is just really niceyellowbmr is just really niceyellowbmr is just really nice
I pulled the plug and decided on the Kline with cats.
Sam called me and was very professional & helpful going over different options for my car. Video clips coming soon. Thanks again Sam.

Old 10-30-2015, 10:03 PM
yellowbmr is just really niceyellowbmr is just really niceyellowbmr is just really niceyellowbmr is just really niceyellowbmr is just really nice
Kline Exhasut update: After talking to Sam and deciding to pull the plug and buy the Kline exhaust for my 997.2, I purchased it and got the exhaust today and I am a bit disappointed after I opened it up. Mr. Sam on this forum promised me and assured me that when I get this exhaust I be very impressed by the workmanship and will want to just stare at it at how much detail has been put in not only to the exhaust but little details. Totally wrong, totally wrong Sam. Not only I have been staring at it, I have rolled it around few times, taking pictures, impressed by how Kline paid so much attention to this exhaust even the logo being laser etched. I am planning to leave this exhaust in my room tonight and hopefully I can have some Kline Exhaust sound dreams. I can't wait to have this installed next week and post more pics.
Thanks a lot for all your help Sam and the followup throughout the whole time.

Old 10-30-2015, 10:06 PM
Here are the pics after I opened up the package.

Some pics.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20151030_202620.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	519.2 KB
ID:	431571   Click image for larger version

Name:	20151030_202651.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	499.3 KB
ID:	431572   Click image for larger version

Name:	20151030_202659.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	554.4 KB
ID:	431573  
Old 10-30-2015, 10:33 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Haha you really had me going when you called me dude! That's just her back… At least show us the full frontal haha. I'm really glad you love it and can appreciate the quality. It sounds exactly how it looks. Can't wait till you started up. And thanks for the jokes today it was a blast!

...oh and don't put any lipstick on it! And get your ***** away from it!
Ok I'll stop now

Old 10-30-2015, 10:40 PM
Well for those who are shaking their head, I am planning to dress up as a Techart Porsche tomorrow and install the exhaust on my back with the 100 cell cats. I don't know if the clubs will let me in since I won't be passing emission but it's worth a try. If you hear a loud sporty costume coming towards you, yes you got it, its me equipped with Kline. haha.
Happy Halloween everyone and safe weekend.

Old 10-31-2015, 09:13 AM
Domer911 has a reputation beyond reputeDomer911 has a reputation beyond reputeDomer911 has a reputation beyond reputeDomer911 has a reputation beyond reputeDomer911 has a reputation beyond reputeDomer911 has a reputation beyond reputeDomer911 has a reputation beyond reputeDomer911 has a reputation beyond reputeDomer911 has a reputation beyond reputeDomer911 has a reputation beyond reputeDomer911 has a reputation beyond repute
OP has no respect for his pool table. Just sayin...