997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Dream car vs. Several nice cars!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-15-2018, 09:26 PM
Irishace has much to be proud ofIrishace has much to be proud ofIrishace has much to be proud ofIrishace has much to be proud ofIrishace has much to be proud ofIrishace has much to be proud ofIrishace has much to be proud ofIrishace has much to be proud ofIrishace has much to be proud of
Get the 997TT. It’s not even close. I have had every variation on M3, the Turbo is so much more of a car. It’s not even close.

Old 06-18-2018, 01:10 PM
TAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond repute
Get what makes YOU feel happy. Everyone is different and as such, everyone will have different opinions.

I am going to go back to your original situation. Will you have several nice cars or would you just buy your dream car. I think it depends on several factors.

Would I give my 3 fun cars today (F430, EVT750 997 turbo, GT-R Alpha 9+) for a McLaren 720S? It is extremely doubtful. I just sold my SL-C and that thing was a blast - would I give up all 4, have some money to play with the 720S ... nope.

I would rather keep getting different cars - having a variety is a much better situation for me anyway - but again, others may disagree.

Just do what you want and what makes you happy.