997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

My Turbo Pic's !

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-30-2006, 07:16 AM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by alin2
Absolutely gorgeous in black! I'll be hunting for that car and plate around the western 'burbs.

CRNA? Is there a nurse anesthetist in the family!
Black is very very nice, but def. a PITA, you should see it today its not so black.

And I will be looking to see if you be looking for me,

No nurse-anesthetist in the family, CRNA-GORA is a country where I came from called Montenegro, of the former Serbia and Montenegro union.

Bajo

Old 10-30-2006, 12:04 PM
alin2 has much to be proud ofalin2 has much to be proud ofalin2 has much to be proud ofalin2 has much to be proud ofalin2 has much to be proud ofalin2 has much to be proud ofalin2 has much to be proud ofalin2 has much to be proud ofalin2 has much to be proud ofalin2 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by BBGT2
Black is very very nice, but def. a PITA, you should see it today its not so black.
I hear you. I gotta say that after a black E39 M5 and a black Cayenne TT, I swore I would never own another black car again. But, they just look so cool when clean and polished...

No nurse-anesthetist in the family, CRNA-GORA is a country where I came from called Montenegro, of the former Serbia and Montenegro union.

Bajo
Ahhh. Sorry. I should have known that.

Old 10-30-2006, 09:38 PM
SEMJR is on a distinguished road
Cool pics with your son. My son just turned 1 and he loves my car. he always points at teh garage and says vrooooommm, vrooooom. Picking up a car seat tomorrow so he can ride in it.

Old 10-30-2006, 10:20 PM
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
The looks on your son's face are classic... You have to get some of him behind the wheel with those looks. Alonso who?

Black is so gorgeous - just look at the reflection of your wife's truck in that one pic. I wish it wasn't such a pain to deal with.

Again, congrats!

Old 10-31-2006, 07:51 AM
GT 350 is on a distinguished road
Congratulations, looks amazing! Enjoy it!

Old 10-31-2006, 09:13 AM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SEMJR
Cool pics with your son. My son just turned 1 and he loves my car. he always points at teh garage and says vrooooommm, vrooooom. Picking up a car seat tomorrow so he can ride in it.

Yeah he is VERY much into the Porsche, didnt care too much for the Bentley's I had but when I brought this car home he was gleaming.
You will see, all he will want to do is go driving around and help you "clean" it.

Thanks

Bajo

Old 10-31-2006, 09:17 AM
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
The looks on your son's face are classic... You have to get some of him behind the wheel with those looks. Alonso who?

Black is so gorgeous - just look at the reflection of your wife's truck in that one pic. I wish it wasn't such a pain to deal with.

Again, congrats!
Yeah he is a character no doubt. He has some pictures with that "smile" of his behind the wheel of my GT2 awhile back. Cannot keep him out of the car and its especially nice now that he HAS to park his fire truck by the turbo.
Yeah I was just thinking the same thing black is soooo cool when nice and clean, but now after 8 washes I have to polish to get the swirl marks out.
Price we pay for loving black cars. I should have gotten the basalt black but the do do who spec'ed it didnt get the chrono package. Oh well.

Thanks

Bajo

Old 10-31-2006, 09:17 AM
Originally Posted by GT 350
Congratulations, looks amazing! Enjoy it!
Thank you sir !

Bajo

Old 10-31-2006, 12:58 PM
.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold
i'm lovin the new avatar

Old 10-31-2006, 01:02 PM
Originally Posted by noslushbox
i'm lovin the new avatar
Thanks, Mr. Porsche Fanatic is the one responsible, all I provide is the pix.

I tried to + rep you but it seems I have done so already .

Your avatar is COOL, I love that movie, those 2 guys were great and the movie was awesome.

Bajo

Old 11-01-2006, 12:49 AM
.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold
ya i hope one day our paths will cross, since we live in the same area.

Old 11-01-2006, 06:33 AM
DavidS has much to be proud ofDavidS has much to be proud ofDavidS has much to be proud ofDavidS has much to be proud ofDavidS has much to be proud ofDavidS has much to be proud ofDavidS has much to be proud ofDavidS has much to be proud of
Congrats on your new turbo! Btw the g55 is such a cool suv!

Old 11-01-2006, 07:14 AM
Tony007 is a glorious beacon of lightTony007 is a glorious beacon of lightTony007 is a glorious beacon of lightTony007 is a glorious beacon of lightTony007 is a glorious beacon of lightTony007 is a glorious beacon of light
You will see, all he will want to do is go driving around and help you "clean" it.

Thanks

Bajo
Yeah, you better hide all the steel wool and scrub brushes in the house right now.

Old 11-01-2006, 08:17 PM
oneflystud will become famous soon enough
who's the cute kid??? love the whips buddy

Old 11-02-2006, 12:14 AM
Originally Posted by oneflystud
who's the cute kid??? love the whips buddy
That is my middle child otherwise known as hell raiser of the house .
Going to be 3 in February but going on 12 realistically.

Thanks

Bajo

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My Turbo Pic's !