997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

997TT Meteor Gray Pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-27-2006, 06:39 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Lets arrange these a bit better for our viewing.... Thanks member ZLP

Last edited by DJ; 02-11-2007 at 08:45 AM.
Old 11-27-2006, 06:41 PM
ZLP
ZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud of
Sorry for the crappy phone pics, forgot to charge my digicam. BYW meteor is the best color I've seen on the new turbo. They had silver, black, and white TT's there too. We put it next to a seal car and it really made the seal look plain.

Old 11-27-2006, 07:02 PM
pilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nice
Well...finally another Turbo guy!

Would be cool to have better pics when you can arrange a photoshoot with your friend.

In real life I saw it in silver and black...now would love to see it in other colours!

Old 11-27-2006, 07:08 PM
Former Vendor
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
You guys HAVE to get better cameras ready when you take these shots. You are killing the rest of us.

Old 11-27-2006, 08:04 PM
ZLP
ZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud of
Pics updated, no more camera phone pics!

Old 11-27-2006, 08:39 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
ZLP i merged and edited the post so we can see it on the screen without scrolling all the way right, thanks for the pics +rep for you!

Old 11-27-2006, 08:59 PM
lager99 is on a distinguished road
Is that in Scottsdale?

Old 11-27-2006, 09:10 PM
TT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant future
Is that a cocoa interior? If so it's the twin of my June build, boy am I stoked! I can't wait!!

Old 11-27-2006, 09:47 PM
W211 is on a distinguished road
Very nice colour, would have gone for meteor gray if it was available when I ordered my car.

Old 11-27-2006, 10:18 PM
ZLP
Originally Posted by DJ
ZLP i merged and edited the post so we can see it on the screen without scrolling all the way right, thanks for the pics +rep for you!
Cool, thanks! On my screen they were arranged properly so I had no idea

Old 11-27-2006, 10:20 PM
ZLP
Originally Posted by lager99
Is that in Scottsdale?
Yes it is. The first Meteor car they have had.

DJ996,
It has a black interior. He almost went Cocoa but chickend out at the last minute.

Old 11-28-2006, 07:44 AM
pilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nice
ZLP thanks for the update

Old 11-28-2006, 02:37 PM
Banned
jimdarcy will become famous soon enough
is this car for sale?

Old 11-28-2006, 06:01 PM
ZLP
Originally Posted by jimdarcy
is this car for sale?
I replied to your PM.

One cool thing I noticed on this car is the factory color they paint the inside of the turbo wheels is exactly the same as meteor gray. Its a nice touch that really sets off the car.