997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

TechArt aerokit for 997TT just arrived

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-30-2006, 03:06 PM
RPM
RPM has much to be proud ofRPM has much to be proud ofRPM has much to be proud ofRPM has much to be proud ofRPM has much to be proud ofRPM has much to be proud ofRPM has much to be proud ofRPM has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Crod
I got no prob with someone neg repping me - I really don't give 2 ***** if someone doesn't agree with me on something...but neg repping and not putting your name is spineless. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the whole reputation BS brings this entire forum down.
Mods, DJ, whomever...you guys should really reconsider this functionality or at least make it so reps given, negative or positive, will automatically identify the person. It'll keep the scum around here from instigating problems and turning legit, informational threads into derailed flame wars.
how do you know when you have been neg. rep'd? never knew what the advantage of the rep thing .. thought it was just some inside thing with the moderators.

Old 11-30-2006, 04:14 PM
Banned
Crod is a jewel in the roughCrod is a jewel in the roughCrod is a jewel in the rough
In the pic below, taken from the upper left part of this screen, where you go in and adjust your settings...USER CP - hit that and at the bottom of that page you will see "Latest Reputation Received"
There you go.

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt1 width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=bottom><TD></TD><TD> </TD><TD width="100%">6speedonline.com Forums > Porsche (Present) > 997 Turbo </TD></TR><TR><TD class=navbar style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-TOP: 1px" colSpan=3> TechArt aerokit for 997TT just arrived </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=alt2 vAlign=top noWrap>Welcome, Crod.
You last visited: Today at 05:09 PM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 157.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / breadcrumb, login, pm info --><!-- nav buttons bar -->
<TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR align=middle><TD class=vbmenu_control>User CP</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Old 11-30-2006, 04:28 PM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
Nice stuff

We have a client with one...

Old 11-30-2006, 04:50 PM
PorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond repute
I have two kits coming in, one is for me of course

Old 11-30-2006, 05:07 PM
pilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nice
I got no prob with someone neg repping me - I really don't give 2 ***** if someone doesn't agree with me on something...but neg repping and not putting your name is spineless. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the whole reputation BS brings this entire forum down.
Mods, DJ, whomever...you guys should really reconsider this functionality or at least make it so reps given, negative or positive, will automatically identify the person. It'll keep the scum around here from instigating problems and turning legit, informational threads into derailed flame wars.
Yeah indeed...just to know the name of who send rep points beeing them positive or negative

Old 11-30-2006, 05:07 PM
pilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nice
Originally Posted by PorschePhd
I have two kits coming in, one is for me of course
Hey man! You should post pics up when you have it installed on yours...in yellow would look insane

Old 11-30-2006, 05:14 PM
RPM
RPM has much to be proud ofRPM has much to be proud ofRPM has much to be proud ofRPM has much to be proud ofRPM has much to be proud ofRPM has much to be proud ofRPM has much to be proud ofRPM has much to be proud of
In the pic below, taken from the upper left part of this screen, where you go in and adjust your settings...USER CP - hit that and at the bottom of that page you will see "Latest Reputation Received"
There you go.

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt1 width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=bottom><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD width="100%">6speedonline.com Forums > Porsche (Present) > 997 Turbo </TD></TR><TR><TD class=navbar style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-TOP: 1px" colSpan=3> TechArt aerokit for 997TT just arrived </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=alt2 vAlign=top noWrap>Welcome, Crod.
You last visited: Today at 05:09 PM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 157.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / breadcrumb, login, pm info --><!-- nav buttons bar -->
<TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR align=middle><TD class=vbmenu_control>User CP</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
thanks bro, i appreciate it.

Old 11-30-2006, 05:20 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
how can you post a rep without a name? that doesn't make sense

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 11-30-2006, 05:26 PM
Originally Posted by lee2375
how can you post a rep without a name? that doesn't make sense
If you send a neg rep point to someone and you don't want to make yourself appear...just avoiding putting the username

Old 11-30-2006, 05:29 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pilone
If you send a neg rep point to someone and you don't want to make yourself appear...just avoiding putting the username
wtf??? that is so weak!!!!

BTW this is now a useless thread....

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

Old 11-30-2006, 05:33 PM
Banned
Crod is a jewel in the roughCrod is a jewel in the roughCrod is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by pilone
Why would anyone NOT want their name to appear when communicating with someone ?? Only thing I can think of is either;
1. they are ashamed of the message they're sending
2. they are a spineless *******
3. they hide behind their computer screen like a friggn pansie.

Old 11-30-2006, 05:45 PM
Basic Sponsor
Why would anyone NOT want their name to appear when communicating with someone ?? Only thing I can think of is either;
1. they are ashamed of the message they're sending
2. they are a spineless *******
3. they hide behind their computer screen like a friggn pansie.
I'd have to agree, you shouldn't be able to leave a rep w/o a name....

Old 11-30-2006, 08:05 PM
Banned
Benjamin Choi will become famous soon enough
i think it's better than stock and if i saw one would certainly turn my head, but i'd hold out for whatever other kit that's coming out (GTS).

a good subtle kit but could be better. thx for sharing!