997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

porsche club saudi arabia meet --- pic's

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-21-2007, 09:03 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Great pics, thanks for sharing.

Old 05-21-2007, 10:39 AM
N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !
Right on! Nice turn out and very nice pics. The front of white turbo looks like the same exact one in the P-exclusive brochure/web shot and then continues on with the TA goodies.

Thanks for sharing Mohammed

Old 05-21-2007, 11:22 AM
adybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the rough
nice toys!!!

Old 05-21-2007, 01:37 PM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !
Very Nice Mohammed, Thank you for sharing!! Looks like everyone had a great time..

Old 05-21-2007, 01:54 PM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
Thanks for the pics Abdullah. Very nice!

Old 05-21-2007, 02:08 PM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by N2it
Right on! Nice turn out and very nice pics. The front of white turbo looks like the same exact one in the P-exclusive brochure/web shot and then continues on with the TA goodies.

Thanks for sharing Mohammed
I'll upload more pic's of this white TT it's really nice car. he saw the carrara white edition and he mad it like that

Old 05-21-2007, 07:20 PM
mt72 is an unknown quantity at this point
WOW looks like someone having fun !!! nice pics

Old 05-21-2007, 08:02 PM
PTarga is on a distinguished road
My next P is definitely going to be white. Easy to take care of tickets there too...Great pics.

Old 05-21-2007, 08:07 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Abdulla, is that your white TT with the GT3 vent? If so it looks amazing and do you have more detailed shots of it?

Question for you a little off topic. How come int this picture some of the men are in the full white garments while the other guys are in normal casual attire?

Old 05-21-2007, 09:35 PM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
Abdulla, is that your white TT with the GT3 vent? If so it looks amazing and do you have more detailed shots of it?

Question for you a little off topic. How come int this picture some of the men are in the full white garments while the other guys are in normal casual attire?

every one can wear whatever he wants in Saudi Arabia. the full white garments is called THOB and it's our traditional clothes and ppl wear it a lot here but at the same time you can see a lot of people who wear jeans suites and others. it's not necessary to wear this thob every where accept in some government department and formal meeting for studies only. Men form other countries have the chooce to wear it or not and they can where their clothes with no problems <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o>
<o></o>
yes that's my TT I forgot to upload some pic for it also my friend's tt is amazing I'll have some pic's of them posted soon <o></o>

Old 05-21-2007, 09:52 PM
N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !
[quote=cayenne_ksa]I'll upload more pic's of this white TT it's really nice car. he saw the carrara white edition and he mad it like that[/quote

It's great to see everybody enjoying themselves. Your car looks great!

Old 05-22-2007, 01:57 AM
Mercedes Benz will become famous soon enoughMercedes Benz will become famous soon enough
I agree, your white TT looks amazing with the painted lowers and the GT3 vent!

Old 05-22-2007, 03:35 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Wow, some terrific pictures thank you for sharing, I especially like the Grey Carrera GT.

Old 05-22-2007, 03:50 AM
Dan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud of
I can't believe my eyes. You guys finally got a decent digital camera nice pics

Old 05-22-2007, 03:57 AM
Prince is on a distinguished road
Abdullah,

I don't see any pictures??

Prince from Riyadh

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: porsche club saudi arabia meet --- pic's