Modulare Forged Wheel Set In Stock For 997TT!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 08:00 AM
Banned
SeriousEvan has much to be proud ofSeriousEvan has much to be proud ofSeriousEvan has much to be proud ofSeriousEvan has much to be proud ofSeriousEvan has much to be proud ofSeriousEvan has much to be proud ofSeriousEvan has much to be proud ofSeriousEvan has much to be proud ofSeriousEvan has much to be proud of
Modulare Forged Wheel Set In Stock For 997TT!

Hi Guys,
We are running specials on all instock wheels and I have one set for a 997 Turbo! They are 20" Modulare M5 Wheels finished with Gloss Black Centers and a Chrome Lip! They are beautiful wheels and would great a bunch of 997TT colors! These are cut to accept factory Porsche center caps and TPMS sensors! Please contact me for special pricing on these BRAND NEW never mounted wheels! I can also do special packages (with Porsche center caps new TPMS sensors and tires)

Specs:
-Front: 20x8.5 // Rear: 20x12
-Cut For Porsche OEM Center Caps
-Gloss Black Centers
-Chrome Lips
-TPMS Ready

Photos:

Example on a 997TT:

PM or Email Me For VERY Special Pricing!!!
Regards,
Evan

Old 06-08-2009, 10:13 AM
Banned
SeriousEvan has much to be proud ofSeriousEvan has much to be proud ofSeriousEvan has much to be proud ofSeriousEvan has much to be proud ofSeriousEvan has much to be proud ofSeriousEvan has much to be proud ofSeriousEvan has much to be proud ofSeriousEvan has much to be proud ofSeriousEvan has much to be proud of
All emails responded to! Still available as of now
Extra special pricing to get these out the door by the end of the week!
Evan

Old 06-22-2009, 04:28 PM
Banned
Looking to move these by the end of the month! I have dropped my price even more!! Contact me today for the best price on Modulare in the Country!! $7,000 Wheels For UNDER $5,000 BRAND NEW!!
Evan

Old 06-22-2009, 04:33 PM
M3 S3-R is a jewel in the roughM3 S3-R is a jewel in the roughM3 S3-R is a jewel in the rough
Didn't Wheelexperts.com set up the silver 997tt you have pictured?

Old 06-22-2009, 04:43 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by M3 S3-R
Didn't Wheelexperts.com set up the silver 997tt you have pictured?
Yes sir, they are the exclusive distributor in the US for all Modulare Dealers including me and allow the use of their photos Not to mention Peter is a personal friend of mine They are just there for reference as I do not have any photos of this set on a car since they are brand new unmounted!!

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Evan

Old 06-24-2009, 08:27 PM
raj1 is on a distinguished road
Nice Wheels........

Old 06-24-2009, 11:13 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Evan, these pics may help you - same wheels in black on a black 997TT

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***