997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

BLAKT OUT - Finally, the project car is finished. Pics and video. Many mods to see.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-02-2008, 10:48 AM
Porsche Boy is a jewel in the roughPorsche Boy is a jewel in the roughPorsche Boy is a jewel in the rough
Can you please comment on the build quality of the gmg rs wing. How much was it if I may ask. ?

Thanks.

Old 08-02-2008, 01:03 PM
akionan is infamous around these parts
Sweet. Congrats.

Old 08-03-2008, 04:58 PM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Porsche Boy
Can you please comment on the build quality of the gmg rs wing. How much was it if I may ask. ?

Thanks.
It's impeccable. As for price, I suggest Fabryce chiming in here. I truly don't remember. Also, he may have given a small bit of grace to me on it since I've spent over $12k just on his stuff.

However, you still have to go to your dealer for the little plugs on the side (I didn't like this and Fab sent me some, but I don't think that's standard procedure) and it doesn't come with screens for the intake, which makes no sense to me. However, I haven't addressed this with Fabryce. Maybe it's just how it is, but I wasn't told. GMG made my wing AND my carbon/kevlar rear bumper. Both fit amazingly. You should expect to be able to see the grain in the bumper though, through paint, with the right light. But the wing, to answer your question, is a perfect weave and is gorgeous.

Old 08-03-2008, 08:10 PM
Redridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud of
love it.... good job on the build! Hows the engine temp on the track?

Old 08-03-2008, 08:21 PM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Redridge
love it.... good job on the build! Hows the engine temp on the track?
A perfect 175. Thanks a bunch. Temps all stay perfect.

Old 08-04-2008, 02:26 AM
Porsche Boy is a jewel in the roughPorsche Boy is a jewel in the roughPorsche Boy is a jewel in the rough
Thank you very much for the feedback. By the way what do you mean by the plugs?

Old 08-04-2008, 07:06 AM
You pop the plugs out to get to the screws for the wing blade... and you got it buddy.

Old 08-04-2008, 03:01 PM
Thanks again, enjoy your ride. Its a beast.

Old 08-05-2008, 05:38 AM
pilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nice
Very very cool project...I wish I had the possibility to do something like that...congratulations for the beast...nice sound!

Old 08-05-2008, 10:51 PM
Linko4 has a spectacular aura aboutLinko4 has a spectacular aura aboutLinko4 has a spectacular aura about
Very cool car man. That's one fast car. I really like your seats man because I'm a huge carbon f. craze guy. I have one question, what are those canisters for? Fire? hehe

Old 08-06-2008, 03:07 PM
Those canisters are the remotes for the Moton coilovers.

Old 08-06-2008, 03:11 PM
Linko4 has a spectacular aura aboutLinko4 has a spectacular aura aboutLinko4 has a spectacular aura about
Thanks for the replied of my answer. Thanks really cool. I only have a *** on my shock to adjust my Tokico Ill. shock.