997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Finally found her - Carrara White C4S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-24-2008, 12:07 PM
ATL
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats, you are going to LOVE it! I just tinted the windows on my Carerra White 997S, major difference especially on a white car. Enjoy it!

Old 08-24-2008, 12:14 PM
MelsM3 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Congrats!

My next C2S will be Carrara White.

Old 08-24-2008, 01:12 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
Love the bigger flare. Congrats.

Old 08-24-2008, 07:17 PM
Banned
Benjamin Choi will become famous soon enough
4s is the way to go... widebody need only apply! well done and enjoy

Old 08-24-2008, 09:18 PM
rockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to behold
Thanks for all the warm welcomes. Don't get me wrong, I think my car is a beauty in its stock form...but it can't compare to many of the individual, personalized custom cars on here.

So which club have you guys joined. Porsche Club of America or Porsche Owners Club? And why?

Old 08-24-2008, 10:08 PM
rockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to beholdrockstardoc is a splendid one to behold
Oops, ignore that last question. I just saw a separate thread on POC vs. PCA.

Old 08-24-2008, 11:35 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Looks great, nice list of options.

Old 08-25-2008, 03:47 PM
alex@wheelexperts is on a distinguished road
beautiful looking car!

Old 09-05-2008, 04:18 PM
summoboy is just really nicesummoboy is just really nicesummoboy is just really nicesummoboy is just really nicesummoboy is just really nice
got her

Nice, love the wide backend. Time to start the mods! I'm in PCA and POC. Next to my black beauty - it's salt and pepper.

Old 09-05-2008, 05:27 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
That's a good find. Widebody and white. Can't ask for more.

Old 09-05-2008, 07:01 PM
DDW997 is on a distinguished road
Congratulations! It looks great! White is really starting to grow on me...
Go enjoy it!

Old 09-06-2008, 05:28 PM
I got bit by the mod bug and just installed Tubi mufflers. Definitely a "different" sound from stock. Surprisingly, it's not as loud as some have stated on the forums. Actually, on startup it's a bit more quiet than stock. Once you get on it, then you can really hear the distinctive Tubi sound. No drone whatsoever on cruising speeds 60, 70, or 80mph in top gear. I may consider 200 cell cats, but then they say that's where it gets really loud.

Thanks for all your compliments. The GT3 front and GT2 rear tail will follow sometime in the future.

Old 09-06-2008, 11:41 PM
08-911-C4S can only hope to improve
Originally Posted by rockstardoc

I also have the 17mm Porsche rear wheel spacers, but it was not initially an option on the vehicle.
Beautiful!!!

Love the white on the widebody!

I believe those 17mm spacers are necessary with the XRR 19" Carrera Sport rear wheels on the C4S. Porsche manufactured only one rear offset and the wheel can be used on both standard and widebodied cars. Please someone correct me if I am wrong.

Enjoy,
Ken

Last edited by 08-911-C4S; 09-06-2008 at 11:56 PM.
Old 09-07-2008, 07:14 AM
NVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to behold
Awesome Car! I am BRAND new to the whole P-car thing. but I have someone with a 07 white C4s that wants to trade for a boat I have. I want to do it as I've fallen in love with the C4s. But its hard to study this all in 2 days

Would you mind PM'ing me and telling me what you paid. (I can't PM you til I get 10 posts!) The one I'm looking at is 07, white, 7k miles.

Thanks!

Old 09-07-2008, 01:49 PM
Verde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond repute
Hope I'm not hijacking the thread here, but I am looking for advice for wheel spacers for my 2005 C2S Cab. I have the stock/claw wheels. Are the 7mm (front) and 15mm (rear) with new 17mm bolts the right choice?
Thanks

Originally Posted by 08-911-C4S
Beautiful!!!

Love the white on the widebody!

I believe those 17mm spacers are necessary with the XRR 19" Carrera Sport rear wheels on the C4S. Porsche manufactured only one rear offset and the wheel can be used on both standard and widebodied cars. Please someone correct me if I am wrong.

Enjoy,
Ken

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Finally found her - Carrara White C4S