997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

GMG Brand Wheels???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-20-2009, 07:59 PM
JEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond repute
GMG Brand Wheels???

The latest issue of European Car highlighted GMG's new exclusively desinged wheel. Looks a lot like the monoblock BBS motorsport wheels with AMT like scalping on the spokes.

I have not seen these on their site or heard anything else about them. They look fantastic though and very light!

Anyone heard anything... Fab?

Jason

Old 09-20-2009, 11:43 PM
mobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud of
I have heard things through the grapevine that this has been in the works for quite a long time.

Just like anything else GMG puts out, they have been doing a lot of testing and development with there supplier to ensure it is 100% perfect before releasing.

If its anything like I have heard its going to be a great addition to the GMG line up!

Old 09-20-2009, 11:56 PM
JEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mobonic
I have heard things through the grapevine that this has been in the works for quite a long time.

Just like anything else GMG puts out, they have been doing a lot of testing and development with there supplier to ensure it is 100% perfect before releasing.

If its anything like I have heard its going to be a great addition to the GMG line up!

Well they looked great in the magazine and the rear wheel weight is about 20lbs! Very light!

Jason

Old 09-21-2009, 12:14 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Is that for 18" wheels?

Old 09-21-2009, 12:17 AM
Yes, 18 x 12

Jason

Old 09-21-2009, 06:14 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
That is as light of my Volks, if it true, nice work guys.

Old 09-21-2009, 04:08 PM
YseanY will become famous soon enough
sounds like a great wheel i'm looking for!