997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

***Interior Picture Thread*** Post Pics of your 997 interior!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-29-2009, 10:54 AM
Swoody is just really niceSwoody is just really niceSwoody is just really niceSwoody is just really niceSwoody is just really nice
This seems to be popular! My contribution.

Attached Images  
Old 11-29-2009, 11:19 AM
Arerrac911 has a brilliant futureArerrac911 has a brilliant futureArerrac911 has a brilliant futureArerrac911 has a brilliant futureArerrac911 has a brilliant futureArerrac911 has a brilliant futureArerrac911 has a brilliant futureArerrac911 has a brilliant futureArerrac911 has a brilliant futureArerrac911 has a brilliant futureArerrac911 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by tommyv
Thanks Arerrac911! I'll miss it with the new one!

Tom
What have you got planned for the new one? Another custom color? Can't wait to see it.

Old 11-29-2009, 11:54 AM
R911 is on a distinguished road
my car is white and Terracotta interior

Old 11-29-2009, 12:30 PM
tommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Arerrac911
What have you got planned for the new one? Another custom color? Can't wait to see it.
Oh Please.............I'm smack dab in the middle of a Paint-to-Sample issue and I picked a color they can't do so this time it's the exterior color that's proving quite a challenge!

We'll see how it comes out.

Tom

Old 11-29-2009, 10:05 PM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
Ok Here's my 997S --

And here's the Turbo --

Attached Images     
Old 11-30-2009, 04:28 AM
tommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud oftommyv has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by yrralis1
Ok Here's my 997S --

And here's the Turbo --

Beauties!

How do you like the full terracotta? I've seen mostly TC/Black! I've always thought that TC looked best by itself. I talked to my dealer about that color and he said he didn't like that interior but I kind of do although it's been a long time since I've seen it in person.

Best,

Tom

Old 11-30-2009, 07:12 AM
DaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond repute
Yrallis, is that the X97 shifter/ebrake kit on your turbo?

If so, any chance of a close up and your opinions on them? I've been looking at getting a set for Christmas

Old 11-30-2009, 10:03 AM
Former Vendor
StuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to behold
The 997 interior is so pretty to me! Any suede?

-Nathan

Old 11-30-2009, 01:40 PM
porscheman1963 will become famous soon enough
Here's mine

Attached Images  
Old 11-30-2009, 05:40 PM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by tommyv
Beauties!

How do you like the full terracotta? I've seen mostly TC/Black! I've always thought that TC looked best by itself. I talked to my dealer about that color and he said he didn't like that interior but I kind of do although it's been a long time since I've seen it in person.

Best,

Tom
I never thought I would love terracotta as much as i do now. Originally I knew that the large price discounts of July woild not last and I browsed the lot for cars with the options closest to what I wanted . This car had all the things I wanted and I had never seen white on terra and found it so unique that i fell head over heels with it . I have seen the two tone black/terra and it may wotk well with an exterior color like meteor or black but with the light colors like wite terra alone rocks !!! At one time I thought black foor mats would work and the dealership even threw in a set with my car . I placed them in and took them out on the same day . What really brought the car to life was having the seat backs and console painted white . On the white car in the sunlight it still catches my attention .

Keep in mind that I also have the more stealthy black Turbo and much like changing socks I can step into the two cars with different driving personalities but they also have a different atmosphere in the driver seat .

Check out a photo in the sunlight.

Also --notice that in Florida many homes use Terracotta tiles (roof , driveway, pavers etc) . For the region the whie on terra makes the combo a Florida ride .

Attached Images   
Old 11-30-2009, 05:49 PM
Originally Posted by DaveHutchinson
Yrallis, is that the X97 shifter/ebrake kit on your turbo?

If so, any chance of a close up and your opinions on them? I've been looking at getting a set for Christmas

There are two aluminum shifters and I don't recall the option code (but I can look it up ) but this one is made with real aluminum . It matches real nice with the rennline pedals too. I bought it from Tequipment --it's the shifter and brake . After thse pics I had the center console painted to the same color as the door handle.

I looked for pics --the only close ups I have of mine were taken at night.

Attached Images   
Old 11-30-2009, 06:07 PM
Looks great and thanks for the info!!!

Tom

Old 11-30-2009, 06:10 PM
DaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah that's the x97 I'm looking to buy that from Suncoast really soon, looks superb. Thanks for the info and the pics.

I'll get some shots up of my interior tomorrow, I have quite a few pieces painted in body colour.

Old 11-30-2009, 06:33 PM
Originally Posted by porscheman1963
Here's mine
That's a gorgeous interior....depending on what color Porsche approves for my exterior PTS I might go for that exact color on the inside.

I had it in my 2001 Midnight Blue 911 and it was gorgeous!

Best,

Tom

Old 12-01-2009, 09:24 AM
mickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant future
interior

here is mine

Attached Images  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: ***Interior Picture Thread*** Post Pics of your 997 interior!