997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

The Sequel: SC install, DIY, Justatoy to Cattman

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-13-2009, 11:57 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
John,

Stacy has worked the bugs out of this system, it should work well on your car. To get to Jared's car level, you need a lot of little things on the suspension, and then the masters at Synergy to set it up.

I look forward to seeing your progress.

Old 12-15-2009, 03:26 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
The system is ON the floor and awaiting to be packaged/delivered.....BUDDY!

Stacy

Old 12-15-2009, 04:06 PM
Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !
Headed to the bank tomorrow. Should be rather interesting when my wife's notices this sum gone from our account. Wish me luck!
CATTMAN

Old 12-15-2009, 04:11 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Cattman
Headed to the bank tomorrow. Should be rather interesting when my wife's notices this sum gone from our account. Wish me luck!
CATTMAN
Don't worry....she can't possibly leave you over that small amount of money!!
Besides,REALLY...how long can she stay mad for anyway!?
The happiness you will gain from the power and bond you will get with you car by doing the install yourself,you may find that you won't need her for happiness anymore,LOL....ask me How I know?
I don't have a wife anymore...ain't so bad,LOL!!!

Stacy

Old 12-15-2009, 04:17 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
CATTMAN
Cheaper then upgrading your car. When the install is done, your car will be flying! Enjoy it John!

Old 12-15-2009, 06:42 PM
lakercarrera is on a distinguished road
what are you doing with your other mods (intake, and such)? I just saw your video with the awe cats and ah mufflers and boy did you car sound mean. Cant imagine it now Good Luck
PS: Stacy to do a diy TPC install??

Old 12-15-2009, 11:10 PM
w00zie is a splendid one to beholdw00zie is a splendid one to beholdw00zie is a splendid one to beholdw00zie is a splendid one to beholdw00zie is a splendid one to beholdw00zie is a splendid one to beholdw00zie is a splendid one to beholdw00zie is a splendid one to behold
CATTMAN
It's for this exact reason i opened a "wife doesn't know and i get electronic statement" account

for some reason my wife doesn't understand why i spend money on my car, as she's told me 1000 times, her VW Passat doesn't have any mods and works fine

Old 12-16-2009, 04:53 AM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
[quote=w00zie;2655250]It's for this exact reason i opened a "wife doesn't know and i get electronic statement" account

for some reason my wife doesn't understand why i spend money on my car,

And I just dont understand why they need 500 pair of shoes!, no really

Old 12-16-2009, 06:21 AM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
How are you guys handling the flash?

Old 12-16-2009, 06:33 AM
Originally Posted by deputydog95
How are you guys handling the flash?
Cattman will have to send his ECU into VF or GIAC.....

Stacy

Old 12-16-2009, 06:35 AM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Do they charge for that since you're uninstalling yours?

Old 12-16-2009, 06:37 AM
Former Vendor
TPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond repute
looks good fellas, good luck!

Old 12-16-2009, 06:39 AM
Originally Posted by deputydog95
Do they charge for that since you're uninstalling yours?
Yeah they do charge for the ECU program....in the neighborhood of $1,000.Which seems really steep to me BUT.....what can you do?!

Old 12-16-2009, 06:55 AM
utkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by w00zie
It's for this exact reason i opened a "wife doesn't know and i get electronic statement" account

for some reason my wife doesn't understand why i spend money on my car, as she's told me 1000 times, her VW Passat doesn't have any mods and works fine
My wife and I established from the beginning that I am a king of 911, but she has to know about any finances it consumes. I can get away with somewhat small like $1k here and there, but SC install, man, I would consult with her first prior to such capital expense... If I would hide something like that it would be a major eruption.

Old 12-16-2009, 07:00 AM
I think I better hang onto my wife,LOL.....when I was looking at buying the SC,I was the one who was reluctant!
She just said you are going to do it one day anyway,so just get it!

Now that I think about it...maybe she just wants me out of the house.....so she approves all of these projects that get me into the garage for days on end,hmmmm!

Stacy

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The Sequel: SC install, DIY, Justatoy to Cattman