997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

1 day old, slammed and 20's

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-01-2010, 11:44 AM
Yani can only hope to improve
Looks great .. you work quick

Old 05-01-2010, 12:09 PM
SGNTR35 is a jewel in the roughSGNTR35 is a jewel in the roughSGNTR35 is a jewel in the roughSGNTR35 is a jewel in the rough
nothing wrong with low

Old 05-01-2010, 12:49 PM
xXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond repute
Not hating, just stating the truth, if you want to ruin the car thats your choice, should have left it alone IMO
Stating the truth. What truth? In that sentence, the only "truth" would be that in your opinion, the car is ruined and should have been left alone. Perhaps this is what you meant.

Anyway, I agree, not my bag...a bit to DUB for me.

J

Old 05-01-2010, 12:52 PM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Christian
Not hating, just stating the truth, if you want to ruin the car thats your choice, should have left it alone IMO
I stated it was my opinion, to each there own

Old 05-01-2010, 01:17 PM
stevepow is a glorious beacon of lightstevepow is a glorious beacon of lightstevepow is a glorious beacon of lightstevepow is a glorious beacon of lightstevepow is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Christian
Sorry but you ruined it IMO, to each there own
Agree - but I'm more a fan of the 993 with the RUF wheels - really doesn't get any better than that for looks.

A car like setup like that, 20s and bottomed out, just cannot possibly be what a Porsche is supposed to be; these cars are all about the driving experience - no way that car drives like a 911 should anymore. OK, it's for show - I sort of can imagine it, but don't really get it.

Old 05-01-2010, 01:43 PM
stephen k is on a distinguished road
Lovin' the Slammy Slam

Attached Images  
Old 05-01-2010, 03:15 PM
sizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond repute
Have you thought about potholes?

Old 05-01-2010, 05:19 PM
winkingchef is a glorious beacon of lightwinkingchef is a glorious beacon of lightwinkingchef is a glorious beacon of lightwinkingchef is a glorious beacon of lightwinkingchef is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by sizquik
Have you thought about potholes?
Forget potholes, I think he's gotta watch out for pebbles!

Old 05-01-2010, 05:25 PM
Gpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud of
Will quickly become a garage queen. For the obvious reasons. But hey.....

Old 05-01-2010, 05:40 PM
sticky4 has a spectacular aura aboutsticky4 has a spectacular aura aboutsticky4 has a spectacular aura about
This car is my daily driver, I will in fact drive it in the winter.

Yes it's low but the KW's are awesome and the car still drives really well!! I can hit potholes and even "pebbles"!!

I even lowered the back more. I spun the front up about 1/8 of an inch.

I have had many nice cars with serious drops: Cayman S, Cayenne S, Benz CLS, BMW 535... And many other. I'm used to people thinking my cars are too low but it's a personal taste thing. In person it looks sick... If I wanted a track 997 I wouldn't have bought a 4wd with a glass roof. I bought it cause I think it's beautiful, so bring the hate, I welcome all comments...

Old 05-01-2010, 05:46 PM
type997 has a brilliant futuretype997 has a brilliant futuretype997 has a brilliant futuretype997 has a brilliant futuretype997 has a brilliant futuretype997 has a brilliant futuretype997 has a brilliant futuretype997 has a brilliant futuretype997 has a brilliant futuretype997 has a brilliant futuretype997 has a brilliant future
Don't care for the drop but hey I still ride on OEM 18"s

I do have to say white with black wheels set off by the Targa top is stunning!
Nice Job!

Old 05-01-2010, 06:27 PM
zanwar will become famous soon enoughzanwar will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by sticky4
This car is my daily driver, I will in fact drive it in the winter.

Yes it's low but the KW's are awesome and the car still drives really well!! I can hit potholes and even "pebbles"!!

I even lowered the back more. I spun the front up about 1/8 of an inch.

I have had many nice cars with serious drops: Cayman S, Cayenne S, Benz CLS, BMW 535... And many other. I'm used to people thinking my cars are too low but it's a personal taste thing. In person it looks sick... If I wanted a track 997 I wouldn't have bought a 4wd with a glass roof. I bought it cause I think it's beautiful, so bring the hate, I welcome all comments...
Like the wheels. The polished rim is a good match for the alu strip and the dark centers complement the glass roof.

Could you post a side profile shot now that you have the drop sorted out?

Old 05-01-2010, 06:54 PM
mickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant future
Nice

Not Stock = Good

Nice job doing something different, and wish you the best with the mods to come. Some are and some are not my style, but I can appreacite the effort that goes into creating something unique.. more pics as the work gets done.....thanks for posting

Old 05-01-2010, 07:03 PM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
wow really low, reminds me of the song ---"How low can you go, how low can you go"

Old 05-01-2010, 07:24 PM
CAL
CAL will become famous soon enough
Love the white with contrasting wheels.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 1 day old, slammed and 20's