997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

V35: Summer Mods Pics & Reviews: Rottec,Pioneer,X51 intake,Plenum and more

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-07-2010, 06:29 AM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond repute
Lookin good, well done!

Your #1 Source for Genuine Porsche Parts and Accessories on the Web!

Visit us at http://www.SuncoastParts.com
Call us at: 877-923-1700
Email us at: Parts@SuncoastParts.com

Follow us to stay connected:
Join Our Newsletter | Facebook
Old 09-07-2010, 06:56 AM
mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !
Nice, very personalized...good job!

Old 09-07-2010, 07:14 AM
Jay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by 911 S
Aaron: the car looks better everytime u add something to it!! great job bro.. isnt it about time to leave it alone? we can catch up hahaha..

Jay: i've been looking for ur car's pics and couldnt find any, i beleive you have a fantastic 911 worth seeing!!
I'm overdue to take some updated photos to share with you guys. In the meantime, you can check out some action shots from our big Super Car Sunday caravan last weekend. You can see some nice rolling shots of my car at the 5 minute mark of Part 2. (Red emblem/Carbon Fiber wing with Red endplates.)

Enjoy!

Jay

Part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlxPE...layer_embedded

Part 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1QMd...layer_embedded

Old 09-07-2010, 09:24 AM
Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !
Was the X51 Airbox a direct replacement? Any mods needed to run this setup?

Old 09-07-2010, 11:22 AM
v35
v35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by kiet420
Looks very clean!!! So, you're still using the stock speakers??
Yes, i'm still using the stock speakers and they sound more than capable with the amplifier powering them up now.

Originally Posted by Jay Jones
Very nice Aaron, you have been busy!! The seats look sharp, I'm still trying to figure out what direction I want to go with my seat upgrade. The X-51 intake is stunning, it really dresses up the engine compartment. Glad you were able to feel some gains from the Plenum and Sprint Booster, the feedback on those mods has been all over the board. The Pioneer install looks nice and clean, it sounds like you are thrilled with the upgrade!

Well done!

Jay
Thanks Jay! Your car looks great nowadays, please post up a new thread with some updated pics of it.

Originally Posted by sin911
Really nice! I like what you've done with it

I hope you got the X51 intake for a good price because their price have gone up so much on Suncoast.
Yea I got a great deal from Dave here on 6speed. I didn't realize it was such a commodity since it's over $3,000.00 on Suncoast now.

Originally Posted by Cattman
Very nicely done!
I keep thinking about what to do next with my supercharged 997S, and seeing yours gives me plenty of ideas. I'd really like to get some Carbon seats that fold, since I use the back seat for my son. And your new Pioneer setup is attractive.

But shoot, I just bought an '87 911, which while 98% perfect, is taking about $5k to make it truly a concourse-worthy entry, so I ought to sit tight.

Yours is gorgeous!
Hmmm...
CATTMAN
Glad I gave you some ideas Cattman, it's only fair that I spread the modding disease to those who started it

Originally Posted by 150shot
Your car keeps getting better. +1 to for RSS as I plan to bring mine back when the itch finally takes me over. OK i hate to say this to myself, but let me know if you ever want to sell!!!

Great job again.
haha If I ever decided to part ways with my car you will be the first to know since this is the second time you've asked haha

Originally Posted by 911 S
Aaron: the car looks better everytime u add something to it!! great job bro.. isnt it about time to leave it alone? we can catch up hahaha..
It might just be that time to leave it alone.....but you know how that goes.

Originally Posted by mobonic
RSS guys are the best, did you spot my car in there?
Yep, I saw it out in the back with the interior stripped out

Originally Posted by Johnny DB
Was the X51 Airbox a direct replacement? Any mods needed to run this setup?
The X51 is not a direct replacement. You must replace the oil fill tube with a shorter one which required taking the alternator out to access the screws holding down the original fill tube. You also need to cut out a second intake duct on the rear decklid.

Old 09-07-2010, 11:45 AM
Jack667 has a brilliant futureJack667 has a brilliant futureJack667 has a brilliant futureJack667 has a brilliant futureJack667 has a brilliant futureJack667 has a brilliant futureJack667 has a brilliant futureJack667 has a brilliant futureJack667 has a brilliant futureJack667 has a brilliant futureJack667 has a brilliant future
Looks great v35!
Well done!

Old 09-07-2010, 12:43 PM
///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute
Car looks great Aaron! Thanks for sharing. When I get that decklid / wing we need to hook up for some pics.

Old 09-07-2010, 12:57 PM
v35
v35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ///MJFDDS
Car looks great Aaron! Thanks for sharing. When I get that decklid / wing we need to hook up for some pics.
Thanks buddy! I can't wait till you get your new decklid installed it'll look great. Thanks for all your help these last few weeks.

Old 09-07-2010, 12:58 PM
///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by v35
Thanks buddy! I can't wait till you get your new decklid installed it'll look great. Thanks for all your help these last few weeks.
No problem, my pleasure!

Old 09-07-2010, 03:54 PM
Former Vendor
Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !
Aaron,

Thanks for the love – it's always a pleasure to see you...hope you enjoyed the long weekend.

Bryan

Old 09-07-2010, 08:06 PM
Dave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant future
Yea I got a great deal from Dave here on 6speed. I didn't realize it was such a commodity since it's over $3,000.00 on Suncoast now.
Man wouldn't you know it...

Dave

Old 09-07-2010, 08:43 PM
crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !
my.. what bz summer u had modding..

ur car looks amazing from the rear !

also like ur wheels, x51 and the Pioneer.

+1 for RSS

Old 09-07-2010, 09:21 PM
JEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond repute
Aaron,

Car looks fantastic as always! GMG guys said you stopped by... hope your experience was a good one!

Jason

Old 09-07-2010, 09:24 PM
pnutty will become famous soon enough
what happened to your play hard plate ? I thought that was pretty cool haha

Old 09-07-2010, 10:10 PM
v35
Originally Posted by Dave07997S
Man wouldn't you know it...

Dave
I swear I had no idea the X51 intake was anywhere near that price!!

Originally Posted by crazycarlitos
my.. what bz summer u had modding..

ur car looks amazing from the rear !

also like ur wheels, x51 and the Pioneer.

+1 for RSS
Thanks! Definitely +1 for RSS, top notch place.

Originally Posted by JEllis
Aaron,

Car looks fantastic as always! GMG guys said you stopped by... hope your experience was a good one!

Jason
Yea it was great, John is a nice guy.

Originally Posted by pnutty
what happened to your play hard plate ? I thought that was pretty cool haha
haha too much negative attention from cops and haters.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: V35: Summer Mods Pics & Reviews: Rottec,Pioneer,X51 intake,Plenum and more