997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

New to the P Club..:)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-21-2010, 06:43 AM
Chimcu is a jewel in the roughChimcu is a jewel in the roughChimcu is a jewel in the rough
congrats..

Old 12-21-2010, 10:09 AM
Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !
Congrats, awesome feeling. I know. enjoy it.

Old 12-21-2010, 10:44 AM
KonaKai has much to be proud ofKonaKai has much to be proud ofKonaKai has much to be proud ofKonaKai has much to be proud ofKonaKai has much to be proud ofKonaKai has much to be proud ofKonaKai has much to be proud ofKonaKai has much to be proud ofKonaKai has much to be proud ofKonaKai has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

great looking ride, especially love the rims! couple small piece of maintenance advice my service manager gave me on my black p-car; don't close the door by pushing on the glass, which is a natural tendency to avoid fingerprints on the paint, bc eventually the window will dislodge. also, if u apply some eagle one nanowax spray on the body every time you wash, it will be very easy to clean between washes by just running a microcloth or kozak drywash cloth across the body. enjoy it in good health!

Old 12-21-2010, 11:16 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Agreed with all here - congrats on your purchase, it's a very nice looking car. I hope you enjoy it for years to come.

Old 12-21-2010, 11:22 AM
Chimcu is a jewel in the roughChimcu is a jewel in the roughChimcu is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by KonaKai
great looking ride, especially love the rims! couple small piece of maintenance advice my service manager gave me on my black p-car; don't close the door by pushing on the glass, which is a natural tendency to avoid fingerprints on the paint, bc eventually the window will dislodge. also, if u apply some eagle one nanowax spray on the body every time you wash, it will be very easy to clean between washes by just running a microcloth or kozak drywash cloth across the body. enjoy it in good health!
+1 thanks for the advice.. black cars are a pain to keep clean ..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.