997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

GTS gets a minor facelift

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-04-2011, 10:37 AM
gravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond repute
GTS gets a minor facelift

Old 03-04-2011, 10:58 AM
KaamaCat has a spectacular aura aboutKaamaCat has a spectacular aura aboutKaamaCat has a spectacular aura about
Doug.......I like it! (protects and breaks up the side of the white).....I guess that David applied that also?

I was there late yesterday and saw some of the CF application he did on the GTS in the showroom. That stuff was nice also.

Old 03-04-2011, 12:01 PM
gravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by KaamaCat
Doug.......I like it! (protects and breaks up the side of the white).....I guess that David applied that also?

I was there late yesterday and saw some of the CF application he did on the GTS in the showroom. That stuff was nice also.
He got the stone guards and the Tim @ Speedfilm applied them. I saw the silver GTS cab with the CF vinyl wrap of the side sills and lip - it looked great.

Old 03-04-2011, 12:08 PM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
nice touch!

Old 03-04-2011, 12:31 PM
simtiaz has a spectacular aura aboutsimtiaz has a spectacular aura about
Nice, I would like to see the CF wrap version of it.