997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

looking for key/parts to metal black key

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-28-2011, 02:37 PM
gloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud of
looking for key/parts to metal black key

Hi all,

I have the heavy metal black key and the grey key. The lock/unlock button on the black key broke. There are kits to replace the grey buttons but not he black ones. Does anyone know where I can either find a proper kit or has a broken black key that I may salvage for parts?

Thanks
--Phil

Old 06-28-2011, 03:31 PM
Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !Burg Boxster Is a GOD !
Old 06-29-2011, 07:26 AM
gloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Burg Boxster
Hi Burg, thanks for the links. I had already looked at Suncoast and they dont have what I need. The first link is buttons only for the grey key. The second link is an option but I dont really wanna pay $150 for a whole new key head. The third is kinda ugly and the fourth is for a different year all together.

I guess I will keep looking

Old 07-07-2011, 01:56 PM
No luck from anyone else huh...