Notices
997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.
Sponsored by:

Finally - Some pics of my White/Black 997.2

Old 02-11-2013, 10:39 PM
firstmovado2013 will become famous soon enoughfirstmovado2013 will become famous soon enough
Nice work! Love the wheels. What is V1 hard wire? BTW i'm local as well we should all get together sometimes and trade idea on mods.

Old 02-12-2013, 11:29 AM
MIkeGTS has much to be proud ofMIkeGTS has much to be proud ofMIkeGTS has much to be proud ofMIkeGTS has much to be proud ofMIkeGTS has much to be proud ofMIkeGTS has much to be proud ofMIkeGTS has much to be proud ofMIkeGTS has much to be proud of
Was talking about the distinctive characteristics of each model!! Da they all use the same parts....all car manufactures do that.

Old 02-12-2013, 08:48 PM
Mr.997 will become famous soon enoughMr.997 will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

The best color for the 911

Old 02-13-2013, 08:32 AM
thaddh is just really nicethaddh is just really nicethaddh is just really nicethaddh is just really nicethaddh is just really nice
Originally Posted by spyerx View Post
Appreciate all the positive feedback.

Sounds good. Could do a SCS or CNC meet... The v1 will come with all you need to do the install I did minus a fuse tap which you can get at any electronics store for less than $5. I'll show you which switched fuse I used and where I ran the wiring (no ripping apart of interior needed).
Can you provide a step by step on installing the v1? Does this include the laser diffusers as well? Did you do front and back?

I apologize if this was already answered!

Old 02-13-2013, 06:33 PM
Former Vendor
dbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant futuredbcperformance has a brilliant future
Very handsome! Love the wheels.

Old 02-13-2013, 08:51 PM
kouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant future
great looking car man! I love the wheels!

Old 02-13-2013, 08:53 PM
spyerx is a jewel in the roughspyerx is a jewel in the roughspyerx is a jewel in the rough
Tint is "light" 3m film I believe.

Originally Posted by AlohaSC View Post
spyerx,

Love the look of your car.

I have a white 997 also.

Could you please tell me the specifics on the window tint you selected? If looks perfect.

Thanks,

Warren

Old 02-13-2013, 08:54 PM
spyerx is a jewel in the roughspyerx is a jewel in the roughspyerx is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by firstmovado2013 View Post
Nice work! Love the wheels. What is V1 hard wire? BTW i'm local as well we should all get together sometimes and trade idea on mods.
Yeah, V1 is hard wired using a fuse tap/Add a fuse, and phone cord running up A pillar.

Old 02-13-2013, 08:56 PM
Originally Posted by thaddh View Post
Can you provide a step by step on installing the v1? Does this include the laser diffusers as well? Did you do front and back?

I apologize if this was already answered!
V1 does not have laser diffusers. V1 is a detector only. Jammers are illegal in CA, people have them, but it's not worth the risk to me.

Old 02-13-2013, 08:57 PM
Darthvader has a reputation beyond reputeDarthvader has a reputation beyond reputeDarthvader has a reputation beyond reputeDarthvader has a reputation beyond reputeDarthvader has a reputation beyond reputeDarthvader has a reputation beyond reputeDarthvader has a reputation beyond reputeDarthvader has a reputation beyond reputeDarthvader has a reputation beyond reputeDarthvader has a reputation beyond reputeDarthvader has a reputation beyond repute
Very clean and great looking.

Old 02-13-2013, 09:14 PM
acf
acf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to behold
Great taste!

Nice job!

Old 02-13-2013, 10:56 PM
Sterlingc1975 will become famous soon enoughSterlingc1975 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by spyerx View Post
What we NEED to do is a SoCal Canyon Run!
I agree.... There are a few of us in and around the Orange County area

Old 02-22-2013, 01:50 AM
Justin Lin is on a distinguished road
Looks great! Just got a 997.1 C2S and thought about getting similar wheels. I'm out here in Tustin, any of guys going out to CnC this weekend or the eibach factory tour? If so wanna meet up?

Old 02-22-2013, 07:09 PM
Sterlingc1975 will become famous soon enoughSterlingc1975 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Justin Lin View Post
Looks great! Just got a 997.1 C2S and thought about getting similar wheels. I'm out here in Tustin, any of guys going out to CnC this weekend or the eibach factory tour? If so wanna meet up?
I will be at the Eibach open house

Old 02-22-2013, 07:39 PM
I'm down for a socal canyon run but nothing close to irvine cnc which is why i usually go to scs in westlake on sunday, then hit the malibu canyons.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Finally - Some pics of my White/Black 997.2

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.