997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Got my front LED's from FVD

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-02-2012, 05:03 PM
marcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by raddray
Located in the USA, no international credit card transaction fees, took paypal, and reasonable shipping costs. It was cheaper than EBAY too.. Online ordering as well.

Any issues ?

Old 04-02-2012, 07:19 PM
raddray will become famous soon enoughraddray will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by marcw
Any issues ?

None so far.

Old 04-02-2012, 07:41 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Guys! +1 for Rhonda and FVD. I just bought a pair from hernas well on Friday. These chime with the resistors already built-in so you should nit have any issues. Rhonda was a delight to deal with and answered all my questions. Like Ray said, no international credit card fees, US seller and price is lower than anyone else I have seen. Can't wait for my order!

Old 04-02-2012, 10:45 PM
mark12345 has much to be proud ofmark12345 has much to be proud ofmark12345 has much to be proud ofmark12345 has much to be proud ofmark12345 has much to be proud ofmark12345 has much to be proud ofmark12345 has much to be proud ofmark12345 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Rhonda@FVD
JT,

The lights retail for $ 495.00.

Here is the link...

Thanks,
Rhonda
Hi Rhonda or FVD!

Questions...
  1. I live in rainy Northwest, have you had any reports or concerns with condensation?
  2. Are your lights Dectane or Rottecs or ?
  3. Are the fog lights still available? and is there enough room in the foglight housing to upgrade the bulb to LED?

Thanks!

Old 04-03-2012, 12:31 PM
Premium Sponsor
Rhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mark12345
Hi Rhonda or FVD!

Questions...
  1. I live in rainy Northwest, have you had any reports or concerns with condensation?
  2. Are your lights Dectane or Rottecs or ?
  3. Are the fog lights still available? and is there enough room in the foglight housing to upgrade the bulb to LED?

Thanks!
Thanks for your interest in our products.

I have not personally had any reports of condensation with these front units to date. However, in my opinion they are capable of producing condensation as they have openings to service the lights at the rear and openings for wiring, etc. Any light that can allow the moisture in is capable of producing condensation. Only lights that have a vacuum to carry the moisture away or a completely sealed unit are devoid of producing condensation.

We deal with a manufacturer directly so I can’t comment as I have no idea what manufacturer Rottec or Dectane deal with.

I think a picture is more fitting to answer your question, here is the link...

Contact me directly to get the latest FVD forum member discount!

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Visit our online shop for an extensive selection of tuning and original parts www.fvd.net