997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

ROTtec Lighting - More Mods

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-28-2012, 01:05 PM
RaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by gonz996
Hey man, you can start your own thread for that in the For Sale section. The thread jack is not cool.
Gosh...meant no harm. I forgot how sensitive people about "rules" while posting. I am going to make a thread...just wanted to throw it out there....seen it before....but it doesn't bother me any. But that's just me. Sorry.

Old 04-28-2012, 01:06 PM
RaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of light
Hey man, why not just start your thread in the For Sale section?
Wow...twice in 10 MIN. 1 post is enough.

Old 04-28-2012, 01:15 PM
gonz996 has a reputation beyond reputegonz996 has a reputation beyond reputegonz996 has a reputation beyond reputegonz996 has a reputation beyond reputegonz996 has a reputation beyond reputegonz996 has a reputation beyond reputegonz996 has a reputation beyond reputegonz996 has a reputation beyond reputegonz996 has a reputation beyond reputegonz996 has a reputation beyond reputegonz996 has a reputation beyond repute
I didn't mean to post it twice versus going back and toning it down. No worries.

Old 04-28-2012, 01:25 PM
I didn't mean to post it twice versus going back and toning it down. No worries.
No worries.

Old 05-12-2012, 12:03 AM
azqureshi is on a distinguished road
I would return those DRL's to Rottec ASAP.....I've had a lot of problems with mine....Emailed Ray several times and have yet to get any help.....Horrible customer service...

Old 05-12-2012, 07:24 AM
gonz996 has a reputation beyond reputegonz996 has a reputation beyond reputegonz996 has a reputation beyond reputegonz996 has a reputation beyond reputegonz996 has a reputation beyond reputegonz996 has a reputation beyond reputegonz996 has a reputation beyond reputegonz996 has a reputation beyond reputegonz996 has a reputation beyond reputegonz996 has a reputation beyond reputegonz996 has a reputation beyond repute
I have the front/rear LEDs, LED side markers, LED license plate bulbs and 6k Cool White headlight bulbs. They all work great.

I also purchased my wheels from ROTtec and I'm very pleased with everything.

Ray's service is EXCELLENT!

Old 05-12-2012, 08:14 AM
chudso will become famous soon enough
Ive had a few problems with my lights also, but Ray has had everything taken care of once I let him know.

Old 05-12-2012, 01:15 PM
ArainLA has a spectacular aura aboutArainLA has a spectacular aura aboutArainLA has a spectacular aura about
Are others having issues with the Rottec lights?
I was thinking of getting those or Depo.
But I'm interested maybe in those lights. Let me know if you put them up for sale?

Old 03-04-2013, 12:32 PM
montreal red will become famous soon enough
Sorry for bringing this thread back from the dead. But I recently bought a set of lights from Rottec and I have a few problems with the lights. I have been trying to get in touch with them since 4 days ago and no responses so far.

Anyone knows how to get in touch with them?? No response to emails and a phone number that goes straight to voice mail. This doesn't look good. Before my purchase, they would respond to me within one day and answer all my questions. As soon as there's a problem, I can't seem to get a response.

Please rottec if you see this, PM me right away so we can get this resolved. I would prefer if I can call you so I don't have to wait a week in between responses.

Old 03-04-2013, 01:31 PM
Former Vendor
DelReyCustoms has much to be proud ofDelReyCustoms has much to be proud ofDelReyCustoms has much to be proud ofDelReyCustoms has much to be proud ofDelReyCustoms has much to be proud ofDelReyCustoms has much to be proud ofDelReyCustoms has much to be proud ofDelReyCustoms has much to be proud ofDelReyCustoms has much to be proud ofDelReyCustoms has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by montreal red
Sorry for bringing this thread back from the dead. But I recently bought a set of lights from Rottec and I have a few problems with the lights. I have been trying to get in touch with them since 4 days ago and no responses so far.

Anyone knows how to get in touch with them?? No response to emails and a phone number that goes straight to voice mail. This doesn't look good. Before my purchase, they would respond to me within one day and answer all my questions. As soon as there's a problem, I can't seem to get a response.

Please rottec if you see this, PM me right away so we can get this resolved. I would prefer if I can call you so I don't have to wait a week in between responses.
I not rotec but check out some of my threads i have a lot of good info on the LED lights

Old 03-04-2013, 01:36 PM
montreal red will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by DelReyCustoms
I not rotec but check out some of my threads i have a lot of good info on the LED lights
Appreciate the response del ray. To be honest, if I didn't already purchase these LEDs from rottec, I would have jumped in on your group buy. Huge mistake on my part.

I hate sellers who respond quickly when making a sale and make u wait days for each response when there's an issue with their product.