997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Your thoughts... added a splash of red to my black cab

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-30-2012, 11:23 PM
Franky Knuckles is on a distinguished road
Not my style, I think accenting the "S" on the back was kinda dope, but even that was kinda pushing it for me. Really dislike the red on the tires though lol. I just feel like Porsche is such a dope car (especially that jet black you have) you really don't have to do much to be honest...just my opinion

Old 10-31-2012, 06:58 AM
DoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond repute
It does look good with the accents. What are you doing with the inside?

Old 10-31-2012, 11:01 AM
Wanderingwheelz is on a distinguished road
You may feel less inclined to add color if you replaced the black Sport Design wheels with silver ones. Black wheels only look at home on white and maybe silver 911s. If you really want to set your car apart from all of your
neighbors 911s why not put some Champions or HREs on your car? A high end wheel upgrade is the single best way to make your car stand out in a crowd. Plus you'll gain a performance advantage apart from the unique new look.

Just my 2 cents. I just ordered Champion RG5 Monolites for my car, by the way.. So I put my money where my mouth is. Plus I do have Sharkwerks and AWE Tuning decals on my side windows, which tells other Pcar owners my car is different from theirs. I may put a Champion Motorsport sticker on there too, if I end up not using the center caps.

Old 10-31-2012, 12:21 PM
gasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DoninDEN
Just be careful, a little goes a long way. Maybe instead of the grill fins, a thin pinstripe on the lip of the fender right above the fog lights. Again a little goes a long way and I suspect you don't want to end up here:

Porsche Panamera Batmobile
...and who would have thought a panamera could look any fuglier