997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

The school bus driver's first 911

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-06-2013, 09:25 AM
K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !K-E-V Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sqweak
Nice! What's next up on the list? Related, how are you liking the carbon AC vents? I'm dying to get rid of the ugly plastic surrounds. I'm barely holding back on a massive order. Figure I should install the first round of things that come in before I keep ordering more.
Doing an Alcantara / leather trim strip under the windshield with a leather center speaker grille + leather chrono pod.

I love my carbon AC vents. I have the OEM ones so the slats are actually wrapped in leather as well. I'm sure you'd love it too. I'm almost done with getting rid of all the silver in the cabin. The only thing left that I can get rid of is the base of the e-brake and the Bose logos on the speaker grilles. I'll have to leave the PDK stalk alone, which would be the only silver piece in the cabin.

Old 01-12-2013, 07:36 PM
sqweak has much to be proud ofsqweak has much to be proud ofsqweak has much to be proud ofsqweak has much to be proud ofsqweak has much to be proud ofsqweak has much to be proud ofsqweak has much to be proud ofsqweak has much to be proud ofsqweak has much to be proud ofsqweak has much to be proud of
Got the used sharkwerks center bypass installed today. Perfect mild upgrade I was looking for. Again, props to Sharkwerks for rushing me hardware/instructions. Karma will pay them back: my friend who helped with install now feels the need to add to his 12 C4GTS w/ PSE