997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

New member intro

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-29-2015, 07:24 AM
Flat VI is on a distinguished road
New member intro

Hello all been lurking awhile and decided to join the fun! I have owned my Pcar a little over a year. Finally bought the car I have wanted since being a young kid with my 911 matchbox car and watching a neighbor drive around his 914.

I picked up an 06 997.1 Cab S last spring with 32k on the clock. Acrtic silver with black top. Since then I have already rolled the clock to 41k even with it sitting in my garage for 4-5 months during the winter.

Anyway just wanted to say hi and share a few pics.....

Changes since I have owned the car....

Lexani wheel
Stereo system upgrade
LED tail, DRL, and clear side markers
Fister Exhaust
Painted exhaust tips black
Black zunsport grills

Soon to come

Front lip or aero front end
Changing rear badge to 911 (in blk) S (in red)

Old 04-29-2015, 07:40 AM
rc82nd is on a distinguished road
Good looking ride !!

Old 04-30-2015, 04:27 PM
Nastee_C4S is on a distinguished road
Welcome aboard

Hello flat6 Nice looking ride. I like what you have done with it so far. One of the photos is showing an Indiana plate. Would like to say hello there neighbor , I too am an Indiana resident. W/O getting to specific what part do you call home, NSEW of Indianapolis? Id say welcome to the forum but I just joined last night.

Old 05-01-2015, 07:46 AM
Flat VI is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Nastee_C4S
Hello flat6 Nice looking ride. I like what you have done with it so far. One of the photos is showing an Indiana plate. Would like to say hello there neighbor , I too am an Indiana resident. W/O getting to specific what part do you call home, NSEW of Indianapolis? Id say welcome to the forum but I just joined last night.
I am in Ft. Wayne......so I drive mine as much as I can April through Oct. and she sits in the garage for the winter. Welcome.....although I have been here too long either. How long have you had your pcar? Pictures please!

Old 05-01-2015, 08:26 AM
Nastee_C4S is on a distinguished road
That is only photo so far bcuz I have not taken ownership yet. Im actually in the process of purchasing mine. That being said its being shipped from Colorado. Was told no later than 3 weeks and that was a week ago. So im hoping that I get some good news this up coming week(crossing my fingers). But I will definitely post photos once im in possession of the vehicle. Like you this is one of those cars that ive wanted since childhood. Out of the few sports cars ive owned this seems to be the only one really getting me excited. Except maybe my SRT-10 which I sold last year. This vehicle will be my weekend/summer vehicle also. This vehicle is an 09 C4S cab with 47k so I wont baby it like my vettes that I had. This one ill be putting some miles on with or w/o the wife. Im in Danville (west of Indy).

Last edited by Nastee_C4S; 05-01-2015 at 08:42 AM.