997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Newbie Software Tuning Question

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-07-2017, 02:34 PM
lacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud of
Just a quick update. I was able to log about 150 miles on the car over the Labor Day weekend. It has certainly benefited from all the mods. Much more mid range punch and the power band seems a tad larger (i.e., didn't seem to run out of umph toward the redline like it did before). Sound is absolutely wonderful. Overall, very happy with the result.

Hope to get more miles logged this weekend.

Old 09-07-2017, 09:45 PM
JCD911S is just really niceJCD911S is just really niceJCD911S is just really niceJCD911S is just really nice
Originally Posted by lacrosse
Just a quick update. I was able to log about 150 miles on the car over the Labor Day weekend. It has certainly benefited from all the mods. Much more mid range punch and the power band seems a tad larger (i.e., didn't seem to run out of umph toward the redline like it did before). Sound is absolutely wonderful. Overall, very happy with the result.

Hope to get more miles logged this weekend.
Thanks for reporting back!

Old 09-11-2017, 03:59 PM
Joe Valha is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

Just re-flashed my car with the tuned file from Softronic. Went for a quick drive and LOVE IT! I can certainly tell I've got more power and it just feels like a beast! Totally satisfied customer with Softronic. I highly recommend this upgrade to anyone.

Old 09-12-2017, 02:46 PM
lacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud oflacrosse has much to be proud of
The intake sounds are something to behold. The burbles as you lift the throttle are amazing. And it goes like a scalded cat! Still loving it!

Old 09-13-2017, 08:41 PM
rwdds is an unknown quantity at this point
2008 C2S. Just to offer another option from my experience, I went with the Fabspeed tune. I started by mating their dual CAI with the Fabspeed 200 cel catback X-Pipes. Drove for 3 weeks to get a feel and enjoy a solid HP bump. I then flashed the ECU last week using Fabspeed's MyGenius device and a custom tune.

Wow! It really feels like a different car. Low end throttle response is immediately better and a major improvement. Experimented at highway speed, at approx 75mph, a DS from 5th and stood on it to WOT... it was an unbelievable kick. It almost felt like my friends' 2012 TT. Of course, it wasn't really, but oh my... am I happy.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.