997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

997.1 Cargraphics Supersound on order

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-15-2017, 10:23 PM
911nitis will become famous soon enough
997.1 Cargraphics Supersound on order

Just ordered a new Cargrapghics exhaust for my 997.1 C2. I currently have the Fister exhaust and admit they are amazing but I just needed a little more umff. So I started looking for other exhaust systems and saw that the Tubi looked amazing. This sounds silly but I liked the fact that the Cargraghics allowed you to keep the factory exhaust tips and for some reason I really like the way the Carrera oval exhaust tips look. I'll post pictured and video when the exhaust is installed.

Old 11-16-2017, 05:30 AM
Baileyii is on a distinguished road
Great choice. You will definitely love it.

Old 12-03-2017, 12:32 AM
911nitis will become famous soon enough
Received the exhaust and installed. Removed wheels, bumper...yes I know it can be done without removing those things but then it wouldn't give you a chance to fully detail the wheel well and all parts around the exhaust including the heat shields.

When buying an aftermarket part you always need to remember its "AFTER MARKET" and the figment is never as good as an OE part. The system fit well but not perfect. The exhaust has a weird fitment parts that hinge. Fir some reason mine didntcome with the fender brackets and asking the vendor why.

The sound is nothing like any of the clips you hear on the computer. When cold start it doesn't sound as loud as my previous Fisker Exhaust system. When driving you can hear the exhaust is much louder than the Fisker, much louder. During full throttle the exhaust is glorious. You can definitely feel the extra 10 hp, if your sensitive to that type of stuff.

Happy with the new system. just need to figure out how to center the tips, and hope I will adjust to the louder rumble.

Old 12-03-2017, 08:19 AM
Baileyii is on a distinguished road
Congratulations w/ your purchase. The exhaust does sound great.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.