997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

997s blackout progress from Maui (pictures)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-27-2006, 06:25 PM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
Thanks everyone. Any suggestions please let me know because am looking to do more mods but I don't want to get too ricey....But I do love rice with every meal.

Old 09-27-2006, 06:38 PM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
How about GT3 seats?

Old 09-28-2006, 01:41 AM
jrloM3 is on a distinguished road
nice!

as for suggestions, i'd get the model insignia in body color.

Old 09-28-2006, 01:57 AM
Turn PSM Off
TheJudge will become famous soon enough
Nice looking wheels brother! Glad to see your happy. Enjoy safely and in good health.

Old 09-28-2006, 04:33 AM
Cognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Byronmaui
....But I do love rice with every meal.
you are soooo da kine~

you are not the only one...

Old 09-28-2006, 04:21 PM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by TheJudge
Nice looking wheels brother! Glad to see your happy. Enjoy safely and in good health.
Thanks dude. Enjoy and mahalo nui loa.

Byron

Old 09-28-2006, 05:11 PM
trovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nice
Originally Posted by TheJudge
hey where is my standard 3% commission? just kidding.

what is next? are you back on stock, or already riding on something else?

Old 09-28-2006, 05:14 PM
Trovan - I forgot you helped with the deal. Your the best broker besides me. Please Pm me address because I want to send some aloha to you. I promise I am not a stalker...lol

Old 09-28-2006, 05:16 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
black out roof rails!

thanks for the nuts man. i'm eating them.

Old 09-28-2006, 05:18 PM
Yeah airling no problem...I want surf racks. I live in hawaii and surf..Need the racks dude. Hook me up...

Old 09-28-2006, 05:20 PM
Yeah airling no problem...I want surf racks. I live in hawaii and surf..Need the racks dude. Hook me up...
Airling- check your mail next week gonna send some awesome cookies. Used to own the company but no money there. I will hook you up with some other things. Also charge the dam card because of the broken tailights...lol

Old 09-28-2006, 06:52 PM
trovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nice
Airling- check your mail next week gonna send some awesome cookies. Used to own the company but no money there. I will hook you up with some other things. Also charge the dam card because of the broken tailights...lol
you are trading food for mods!!! anyway, car looks great congrats. arling is vegetarian, you need to send him some pineapples!!

Old 09-28-2006, 06:55 PM
Originally Posted by trovan
you are trading food for mods!!! anyway, car looks great congrats. arling is vegetarian, you need to send him some pineapples!!
lol

Old 09-28-2006, 08:08 PM
Turn PSM Off
TheJudge will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by trovan
hey where is my standard 3% commission? just kidding.

what is next? are you back on stock, or already riding on something else?
My bad for not thanking you. Good lookin out. Im back on stock and loving every minute of it. I think I'm done with rims for now. The lobsters don't look half bad. If I mod, I want performance from here on out. Thanks again.

Old 09-29-2006, 02:03 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Dayum that car looks HOT

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 997s blackout progress from Maui (pictures)