American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

Pics of my GT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-04-2008, 10:44 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Thanks for the kind words .....Glad ya guys like it.The GT really is a work of art,from the beautiful aluminum body and chassis to the billet control arms and the bulletproof drivetrain.What other platform can you more than double the hp and not have to upgrade the fuel system or drivetrain?Ford really did their homework when they developed this car because it shows when you get it out on the road.Sorry I waited so long to get one but glad i have it now.Its definetely a keeper.Joe

Old 08-04-2008, 10:57 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by HIRISC
Awesome.

After it's broken in, please post how you think it compares to your Z06.
Hard to compare the two.My Z only has and tune and the Gt an exhaust(hardly had any seat time with either bone stock)but in regards to power the Z feels seat of the pants quicker,that could be due to the fact that the GT is not broken in as of yet,but I will know better after more miles.As far as the chassis and rest of the drivetrain the GT is head and shoulders above the Z in regards to overall feel at speed.The GT is raw and bare bones(no traction or stability) and has no where to put anything,hell there isn't even enough room for a CD case in the car but I never find myself missing those things.On the other hand the Z is an every day supercar that you can take to Costco shopping or to the beach and put beach chairs in and still be comfortable.Both are great cars.

Old 08-04-2008, 11:58 PM
Leviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond repute
haha i just noticed your sig. you must be the 1st to arrive at all the parties =)

Old 08-05-2008, 04:51 AM
Goodwood is on a distinguished road
Sweeeeet ride!

Old 08-05-2008, 05:47 AM
blaze is on a distinguished road
A buddy's before and after pix of his solid black FGT: It took ***** to remove the side stripes but I think it really looks good.

Attached Images   
Old 08-05-2008, 07:06 AM
HRD SEL is on a distinguished road
Looks like trouble . Congrats on the purchase.

blaze: Looks like a different car without the stripes. For my taste, either looks great in its own way.

Old 08-05-2008, 07:15 AM
VIPERKILLER is on a distinguished road
Hell yeah sweet ride!!!

Old 08-05-2008, 07:17 AM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by joetwint
Hard to compare the two.My Z only has and tune and the Gt an exhaust(hardly had any seat time with either bone stock)but in regards to power the Z feels seat of the pants quicker,that could be due to the fact that the GT is not broken in as of yet,but I will know better after more miles.As far as the chassis and rest of the drivetrain the GT is head and shoulders above the Z in regards to overall feel at speed.The GT is raw and bare bones(no traction or stability) and has no where to put anything,hell there isn't even enough room for a CD case in the car but I never find myself missing those things.On the other hand the Z is an every day supercar that you can take to Costco shopping or to the beach and put beach chairs in and still be comfortable.Both are great cars.
Thanks much for the feedback.

I've been sniffing around GT's since before I bought my Z.... I think I need to hitch a ride in a GT.

Unfortunately, not enough room for both (not to mention the extra $100K).

Hmmmm.....

Old 08-05-2008, 07:25 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Lookin good Joe. Put some more miles on that bad boy!

Old 08-05-2008, 08:10 AM
Z06CAB is on a distinguished road
That's gorgeous!

Old 08-05-2008, 03:16 PM
Diablo79 will become famous soon enough
GT-cool!!

f*ing awesome! all I can say. I can't wait to see this car driving around NY...I'm in NY sometimes.

Old 08-05-2008, 11:02 PM
Vincent is on a distinguished road
That car fits in just right with the rest of your stable.

Old 08-06-2008, 08:14 AM
A10Beav is on a distinguished road
That's a sweet car; looks good without the side stripe too.

Old 08-06-2008, 04:09 PM
mannytt will become famous soon enoughmannytt will become famous soon enough
droooooooool

Old 08-07-2008, 07:04 PM
maxx13 is on a distinguished road
looks amazing ive always loved those cars there sooo mean looking, but i may have went a little smaller on the wheels just my .02, none the less that is a beautiful car youve got there...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pics of my GT