American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

Bought a 2010 Camaro SS yesterday

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 08:20 PM
airtrackk is a name known to allairtrackk is a name known to allairtrackk is a name known to allairtrackk is a name known to allairtrackk is a name known to allairtrackk is a name known to all
looks awesome
a drop and some concave 360 forged rims..........you are set

Old 06-02-2009, 02:14 AM
Lord T has a spectacular aura aboutLord T has a spectacular aura about
New member here.

Congrads! The Cyber Grey Metallic is an impressive color. If Chevrolet hadn't taken so long to finally unveil it I might have gone with that color too. Happy to see someone else who got their car already too!

I also just got my Camaro too. I was on the pre-order list since October 17th, and it arrived on May 22

Got it for MSRP because I had pre-ordered it. Jim Reed here is tacking on $5K markup to all Camaros that are sold that are not pre-orders (V-6 & V-8). Unfortunately they wouldn't take my father's GM Employee discount.

It's a Rally Yellow 2SS manual
Picking my car up from the dealership:

At home

Old 06-02-2009, 05:43 PM
vdavie is infamous around these parts

You need a pic of it next to the 69.

Old 06-02-2009, 09:33 PM
TomsMustangGT is infamous around these parts
Sexy color FTW!!!

But a $5K markup blows

Old 06-02-2009, 10:02 PM
crand002 is infamous around these parts
Nice car, looks great in gray.

Old 06-03-2009, 09:37 PM
Nine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by TomsMustangGT
Sexy color FTW!!!

But a $5K markup blows
Only a sucker pays the markup. There are 100s of dealers selling at MSRP if you are willing to travel or transport a car.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=621

Old 06-03-2009, 10:37 PM
chuckrim has a spectacular aura aboutchuckrim has a spectacular aura aboutchuckrim has a spectacular aura about
Congrats on a beautiful purchase. How is the headroom in the car? I remember reading an article that stated it was tight and uncomfortable if you were over 5'11".... I can't believe that is true. Is it?

Old 06-03-2009, 10:50 PM
cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !
its grinning at me

Old 06-03-2009, 11:20 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
really digging the color combo

Congrats!!

Old 06-04-2009, 06:27 AM
DJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of light
Very nice as usual Tony...!! Looking forward to seeing it in person. Give me a shout and the wife and I will make the trip up to see the new additions.

Old 06-04-2009, 07:08 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Nice car... Nice color.

Old 06-04-2009, 09:45 AM
Nine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by amg destroyer
Congrats on a beautiful purchase. How is the headroom in the car? I remember reading an article that stated it was tight and uncomfortable if you were over 5'11".... I can't believe that is true. Is it?
Not true. I'm 5-11 and I can put the seat all the way up and not hit my head. The seat has a lot of vertical travel. If you get the sunroof, you do lose about 2" of head room they say. I have the seat just above grounded level, and probably have 2-3" above me. Gangsta lean drivers will have absolutely zero clearance issues. LOL!

Dennis, you two will have to come over once the workshop is finished. Maybe a week or two.

Old 06-04-2009, 08:37 PM
bruceinmiami is infamous around these parts
that color is fantastic. i cant wait to try one out.
i don't remember ever a camaro getting so much hoopla upon introduction. this model car has hit a nerve!

Old 06-05-2009, 06:04 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
^ They never looked this good before...

With performance to back it up.

Old 06-05-2009, 06:42 AM
cakasa is infamous around these parts
SWEEEEEEEET! Nice clean lines. The body style was well thoughtout.

Congts on both purchases.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Bought a 2010 Camaro SS yesterday