American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

Jeep SRT8 (426 stroker) vs Gallardo 560

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-19-2009, 07:47 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Wow I know our SRT-8 is fast but had no idea a modded 1 can take a g560.

Old 07-19-2009, 09:42 AM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
The Jeep really started to pull away...I would have thought Cd 0.39 versus Cd 0.29 would have made some difference at higher speeds...

Old 07-19-2009, 12:35 PM
snakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to behold
Well I dont know if the SRT8 in the op's post is a Hennessey 800 but heres a video of a Hennessey 800hp SRT8 Jeep.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBbNzAR_ADw

Its doing 10.7 @ 125mph. The mph is right there around a stock LP560-4.

Old 07-19-2009, 01:14 PM
Former Vendor
Autoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud of
Who's jeep is that? Are they on Cherokeesrt8.com?

OMG that is cool!

Old 07-19-2009, 01:47 PM
loonytoons is on a distinguished road
Found ya

Originally Posted by Autoscope
Who's jeep is that? Are they on Cherokeesrt8.com?

OMG that is cool!
Sup autoscope.
it was cool catching up to all those kick *** cars today.
My poor little 1000rr was among some of the finest company for sure.
I busted my phone and will have a replacement tomorrow by 12pm. I have put the 25th on my to do list and will Video the entire trip then compile today and the trip into a kick *** video. Don't worry about a bunch of squid looser ****tards showing up. It will be me and another 1000cc liter bike with 16 years riding experience each. Call me again tomorrow so I can get details on rules of the road.

Old 07-19-2009, 02:15 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
whoa...

Old 07-19-2009, 10:38 PM
Dark SSide is on a distinguished road
I had an expressway encounter with a Gallardo, but it was much slower speed. We slowed down to about 45mph and went to about 120. We were door to door then after 120 he just left me. He was definitely surprised and so was his girl, but he still drove home in a Lambo.

Old 07-20-2009, 09:20 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
^^^ Exactly

Old 07-20-2009, 10:03 AM
Former Vendor
FORGED DST is a jewel in the roughFORGED DST is a jewel in the roughFORGED DST is a jewel in the rough
Sick run! that jeep is moving

Old 07-20-2009, 09:43 PM
Dark SSide is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by WOODTSTER
^^^ Exactly
Yeah but I'm bolt ons with spray. I'm sure that jeep runs a lot better than 11.9's. I wonder what it does run though. There is a big cube/ BIG spray SS that has went low 9's.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iknfM...74867&index=14 and few that go mid 10s that r daily driven. I'm sure plenty of just as fast jeeps as well just not on their forums to know about them.

Old 07-21-2009, 08:31 AM
Surfer is on a distinguished road
That is nucking futz. There was a guy down here that had an Explorer with a blown 347 that was wicked and then went TT's, his daily driver lol. Something about a fast truck... just fun as hell. That Jeep has to be crazy off the line considering how hard they pull stock from a stop.

Old 07-21-2009, 11:56 AM
IamRobG is on a distinguished road
My jeeps not that fast...at all

Old 07-21-2009, 12:02 PM
Prof is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by IamRobG
My jeeps not that fast...at all

Very few are Rob.

Old 07-22-2009, 09:51 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dark SSide
Yeah but I'm bolt ons with spray. I'm sure that jeep runs a lot better than 11.9's. I wonder what it does run though. There is a big cube/ BIG spray SS that has went low 9's.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iknfM...74867&index=14 and few that go mid 10s that r daily driven. I'm sure plenty of just as fast jeeps as well just not on their forums to know about them.
Yeah but one is still driving home in a Trail Blazer...

Old 07-23-2009, 08:14 AM
Banned
SeriousEvan has much to be proud ofSeriousEvan has much to be proud ofSeriousEvan has much to be proud ofSeriousEvan has much to be proud ofSeriousEvan has much to be proud ofSeriousEvan has much to be proud ofSeriousEvan has much to be proud ofSeriousEvan has much to be proud ofSeriousEvan has much to be proud of
We have a 426 Stroker SRT8 Charger coming in tomorrow for some work, can't wait to see this beast especially after seeing what it can do in the Jeep version!
Evan

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Jeep SRT8 (426 stroker) vs Gallardo 560