American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

GenIII viper with baby seat in front?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-28-2009, 01:13 PM
locus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond repute
GenIII viper with baby seat in front?

I'm currently looking for my next ride and I'd like to know if I can even put a baby seat (forward facing) on passenger seat?
Is there any passenger airbag disable switch?
I know Z06 can have a baby seat in the front.
Don't worry it won't be my DD but I it's good to know in case I have to take my almost 2yr old son in my weekend toy.

Old 12-28-2009, 05:21 PM
F8L SNK is on a distinguished road
Yes, it is in the compartment on the console. You use the ignition key to turn it on and off. Don't know the safety of it, but it is safer than any car I rode in growing up.

Old 12-28-2009, 10:53 PM
WearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearyMicrobe has a reputation beyond repute
It has the switch like stated above but I don't know about the seat anchors that say a van would have.

The harness slot could be used but never taken the passenger side cover off. I can look if you need me to.

Old 12-29-2009, 12:22 PM
-FROG- will become famous soon enough-FROG- will become famous soon enough
One guy here in town had an interesting custom setup in his Gen I RT/10. He somehow mounted the baby seat in the center console, where the speaker usually resides. Of course the center consoles are affordable to replace on the Gen I's, so it could go back to the stock look easiely. Just thought I would throw that out there.