American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

srt10 vs mustang 5.0

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-17-2013, 08:02 PM
adriancaf91 is on a distinguished road
Old 07-17-2013, 08:14 PM
ORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud of
Close races. I would be upset if I were in the Mustang though, knowing I barely pulled ahead of a rolling house.

Old 07-18-2013, 11:11 AM
snakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ORYX
Close races. I would be upset if I were in the Mustang though, knowing I barely pulled ahead of a rolling house.
Lol. From the looks of your sig you would have been a much better match for the SRT as thats around the best times Ive seen for them. Did you get a chance to run one yet?

Old 07-19-2013, 10:41 PM
ORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud of
I've run a friend in his SRT truck but that was in my GTO that was modded with heads/cam, and I got him by several lengths. My Z is quite a bit faster, I don't see any stock SRT trucks running with me.

Old 07-20-2013, 07:49 AM
Doc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond repute
Good race! I ran a few SRT10 trucks back when I had the GTO. Won them all but I always had with bolt-on and spray or H/C, ect!