American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

Supercharged truck as a daily driver? '13 Raptor vs. '14 Sierra Denali

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-07-2015, 03:55 PM
David Sanderson is on a distinguished road
Supercharged truck as a daily driver? '13 Raptor vs. '14 Sierra Denali

I am looking at getting another crew cab as my daily driver (currently have an F150) and considering going supercharged. I have found a Roush Raptor and a Sierra Denali which is s/c'ed as well. Im thinking these might be a little more fun as a DD but wanted to ask everyone here. Has anyone owned either truck? Anyone ever owned a supercharged truck? Thoughts? Any feedback on either? Which would you go with as a DD?

Old 11-09-2015, 05:07 PM
white out is a splendid one to beholdwhite out is a splendid one to beholdwhite out is a splendid one to beholdwhite out is a splendid one to beholdwhite out is a splendid one to beholdwhite out is a splendid one to behold
Denali is going to be comfortable and luxurious while the Raptor is going to look menacing. I did a long road trip in a supercharged Raptor and it was comfortable, but the ride at highway speeds was a reminder that it is an off road vehicle.

Old 11-09-2015, 08:40 PM
Evo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by white out
Denali is going to be comfortable and luxurious while the Raptor is going to look menacing. I did a long road trip in a supercharged Raptor and it was comfortable, but the ride at highway speeds was a reminder that it is an off road vehicle.
I disagree. The raptor rides great on the highway. Surprisingly smooth.