American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

Cadillac ATS-V coupe - Wheel options?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-14-2015, 10:26 AM
Jive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond repute
Cadillac ATS-V coupe - Wheel options?

I'm looking at the ATS-V coupe as a new driver, and was wondering what forged wheel options were out there? The stock 18" wheels are smallest in the segment (C63AMG + M4 both have 19"), but Cadillac didn't give the fenders very large openings. I can imagine slightly larger wheels would fit and look good, but I haven't seen any examples out there. Even at SEMA I was hard pressed to find a new V series anywhere. Thanks in advance for your pics and advice.

Old 02-26-2016, 09:56 AM
Jive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeJive-Bomber has a reputation beyond repute
I agree-- My coupe will be in here a few weeks and I'll start looking at some options for wheels and suspension- Those 18s look small to me, but who knows? Bigger wheels in those wells might look funky.

Old 02-26-2016, 10:06 AM
Former Vendor
HRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond repute
Every Forged wheel that we manufacture, can be custom machined and cut specific to the application required. We've got quite a few examples of something that will work for your ATS-V, the question is do you have an idea of what type of design you're looking for so that I could give you some recommendations to help out?

Old 02-26-2016, 12:18 PM
Thanks for the help-I'm not quite there yet, though- Step one will be just getting the car in my hands and driving it for a while. Will definitely start playing in Photoshop, and I love the HRE virtual wheel app you guys did a few years ago at SEMA... Will update when the car arrives!

Cheers.

Old 02-26-2016, 12:20 PM
Former Vendor
HRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jive-Bomber
Thanks for the help-I'm not quite there yet, though- Step one will be just getting the car in my hands and driving it for a while. Will definitely start playing in Photoshop, and I love the HRE virtual wheel app you guys did a few years ago at SEMA... Will update when the car arrives!

Cheers.
If you'd like us to help with the photoshop we can always work up some renderings for you as well, just send me a PM with what you'd like to see and I can make that happen too