American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

Superformance Cobras burn rubber at SEMA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-10-2017, 05:56 PM
6Speed Town Crier
Johnny Mayday will become famous soon enough
Superformance Cobras burn rubber at SEMA

I know they're "kit cars," but damn, I love these babies—and so does Jake from the HP. Check out this video of them tearing up the parking lot at SEMA!

Last edited by Johnny Mayday; 11-13-2017 at 05:45 PM.
Old 11-13-2017, 05:46 PM
6Speed Town Crier
Johnny Mayday will become famous soon enough
I really like the idea of building a car in my garage... I wonder how hard it actually is?

Old 11-13-2017, 08:46 PM
JoeT is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Johnny Mayday
I really like the idea of building a car in my garage... I wonder how hard it actually is?

It took me about 400 hours not including body and paint to build my factory five. If you have a decent working knowledge of auto mechanics and are mechanically incline, you can do it....

Now I bought all new parts, so no rebuilding used stuff, and bought a crate motor instead of building from scratch, so others have more time to get to the same level, and many are faster. Guys that have done a couple cars before I'm told they can build in 3ish weeks of full time work. I know a guy and his high school son built one during a 2 week vacation... but he's built about 8 so far

Old 12-08-2017, 05:42 AM
viprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond repute
These are very cool cars. Would love to build one when I retire.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.