American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

Intro to 6Speed(My 07 HRE Z06)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-09-2007, 06:36 AM
Vindication is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 2thfixr
Don't mind him, he's just messing with you. Look out for Kirby though. He's the guy with the Maserati MC12, CLK-GTR and a bunch of hot babes ready and willing to strip down for boobie shots.

Haha, thanks for the heads up. Once again, thanks to everyone.

Old 06-09-2007, 06:44 AM
jox
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
That looks gangsta! I'm pretty sure a 996 C2 kicks its *** though.. but whatever.

Just kidding Welcome to the 6!

Old 06-09-2007, 07:43 AM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 2thfixr
Don't mind him, he's just messing with you. Look out for Kirby though. He's the guy with the Maserati MC12, CLK-GTR and a bunch of hot babes ready and willing to strip down for boobie shots.
Don't believe everything you read on the internet....

Old 06-09-2007, 09:38 AM
alkyoneus has a spectacular aura aboutalkyoneus has a spectacular aura aboutalkyoneus has a spectacular aura about
looking hot, should be a beast with the APS kit

Old 06-09-2007, 09:39 AM
alkyoneus has a spectacular aura aboutalkyoneus has a spectacular aura aboutalkyoneus has a spectacular aura about
welcome to 6speed btw, enjoy!

Old 06-09-2007, 10:03 AM
Banned
stacygrk is a splendid one to beholdstacygrk is a splendid one to beholdstacygrk is a splendid one to beholdstacygrk is a splendid one to beholdstacygrk is a splendid one to beholdstacygrk is a splendid one to beholdstacygrk is a splendid one to beholdstacygrk is a splendid one to behold
Looks sweet....what does the body kit give you?
What other cars where you considering besides the Z06?

Old 06-09-2007, 10:11 AM
Originally Posted by stacygrk
Looks sweet....what does the body kit give you?
What other cars where you considering besides the Z06?
Im not getting a body kit. I getting the APS kit which is a Twin Turbo set up. Before I purchased my z06 I was considering the M5, SRT10, and M6.

Old 06-09-2007, 10:13 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice ride! The APS kit is mean for sure....def do that!

I have always loved those HRE's too...nice, classic design.

Welcome

Old 06-09-2007, 10:14 AM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
Congrats man. Nice Z.

I like it bone stock like this

Old 06-09-2007, 11:10 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Vindication
Im not getting a body kit. I getting the APS kit which is a Twin Turbo set up. Before I purchased my z06 I was considering the M5, SRT10, and M6.
Welcome. What are the specs of the APS kit. How are they compare to Lingenfelter besides the price.

Old 06-09-2007, 01:44 PM
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Welcome. What are the specs of the APS kit. How are they compare to Lingenfelter besides the price.
The difference right now between the Base Model kit and the Z06 kit will be turbo sizing, and it will use a external set up. The Turbos are GT35R and the wastegates are 44mm Tial. The lay out and design are close to the C6 and C5 kit.

The APS system is very close to the Lingenfelter set up. From what I've been told there was a guy who worked at Lingenfelter before he started to work with APS. Perhaps thats why the kits are so similiar? I won't go on to say more because I don't know to much about it and Im sure my information won't be helpful.

Old 06-09-2007, 03:23 PM
crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by amerlemans
Congrats man. Nice Z.

I like it bone stock like this
or like this!!!

Welcome to the 6.

Old 06-09-2007, 03:25 PM
alex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond repute
perfect wheels, love the Z06 as it is!! and welcome ...

Old 06-09-2007, 05:10 PM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by crush
or like this!!!

Welcome to the 6.
that works too................Jesus Christ man, what a stable of cars you have!!

Old 06-09-2007, 05:19 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Welcome to 6...

That's a gorgeous machine

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Intro to 6Speed(My 07 HRE Z06)