Notices
Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Post picks of your austin martin

Old 03-01-2008, 09:33 PM
M5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to behold
Post picks of your austin martin

post pics of austin martin

Old 03-01-2008, 09:37 PM
imolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of lightimolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of lightimolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of lightimolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of lightimolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of light
aston martin.

Old 03-01-2008, 10:32 PM
R53Mini is on a distinguished road
Hate to be a pain, but do you really have to go down the list of every car on this site and ask people to post pictures?

Old 03-02-2008, 12:01 AM
alzilla300 has a reputation beyond reputealzilla300 has a reputation beyond reputealzilla300 has a reputation beyond reputealzilla300 has a reputation beyond reputealzilla300 has a reputation beyond reputealzilla300 has a reputation beyond reputealzilla300 has a reputation beyond reputealzilla300 has a reputation beyond reputealzilla300 has a reputation beyond reputealzilla300 has a reputation beyond reputealzilla300 has a reputation beyond repute
I agree. This guy is really getting annoying. Just do a search for the cars you want to see. Most members who have pics of these cars have already posted them somewhere.

Old 03-02-2008, 12:20 AM
imolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of lightimolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of lightimolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of lightimolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of lightimolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of light
hey guys. take it easy... by process of elimination i think he's a kid. and considering his pic is of a child in front of GT3Ranger's cars, i'm guessing it's his son or relative.

Last edited by imolazhp_ci; 03-02-2008 at 12:22 AM.
Old 03-02-2008, 01:35 PM
ztnedman1 is a splendid one to beholdztnedman1 is a splendid one to beholdztnedman1 is a splendid one to beholdztnedman1 is a splendid one to beholdztnedman1 is a splendid one to beholdztnedman1 is a splendid one to beholdztnedman1 is a splendid one to behold
Old 03-02-2008, 05:03 PM
M5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to behold
I am gt3rangers son

Old 03-02-2008, 05:34 PM
that's what i figured... what kind of car do you think you want when you get old enough to drive?
Originally Posted by M5&RS Captin View Post
I am gt3rangers son

Old 03-02-2008, 05:42 PM
ford gt or evo 10

Old 03-02-2008, 10:11 PM
james6290 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by M5&RS Captin View Post
ford gt or evo 10
Yet another pointless thread. Look, I have no problem with you posting here and being the son of GT3ranger, you are more then welcome, but please start posting threads with a point... And I think the FGT might be a little out of your price range for a first car...

Old 03-02-2008, 10:35 PM
CarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by james6290 View Post
Yet another pointless thread. Look, I have no problem with you posting here and being the son of GT3ranger, you are more then welcome, but please start posting threads with a point... And I think the FGT might be a little out of your price range for a first car...
Agreed, although it's quite refreshing to see youthful potential. You're one lucky kid!

Old 03-02-2008, 11:19 PM
bro, seriously... c'mon. it's not like you have to open every thread posted. if you don't like it. don't respond. others would be more than happy to amuse our young friend and respond with pics. and it's really mature of you to tell a young kid to quit dreaming about the car he wants. did you have a sad childhood or something? be an adult.

Originally Posted by james6290 View Post

Old 03-03-2008, 06:59 AM
bpgt3 is on a distinguished road
James6290, He's a freakin kid man relax. Just wants to see some pictures....
Just don't open his threads.

Old 03-03-2008, 10:02 AM
Former Vendor
KevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to behold
Here you go.

Old 03-03-2008, 05:20 PM
james6290 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by imolazhp_ci View Post
bro, seriously... c'mon. it's not like you have to open every thread posted. if you don't like it. don't respond. others would be more than happy to amuse our young friend and respond with pics. and it's really mature of you to tell a young kid to quit dreaming about the car he wants. did you have a sad childhood or something? be an adult.
You need to relax. I was telling the kid he is plenty welcome but he could use the search. I posted it multiple times because I don't know if he ever saw it. You need to relax though. It would be one thing if this was his first but I believe he is already over 10. He can still post as many of these as he wants I really don't care. I just thought that when there was a post pictures of your ___ thread for every make and model of car, it might get a little annoying. Also, read my response again because you clearly did not grasp what I was telling him about the car. I said, "I think the FGT might be a little out of your price range for a first car..." If you actually read it this time, I never told him he couldn't or wouldn't have it and he can dream all the hell he wants. I never told him to stop. I simply said it might be out of his price range, being that 170K+ is usually not in the price range for a first car. And the sad childhood comment, very mature, especially when you tell me to "be an adult". Next time think about what you are going to say before you say it.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Post picks of your austin martin

Join 6SpeedOnline
Visit our Sponsors

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.