Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Where can I get a good deal on a 09 Vantage

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-01-2009, 10:18 AM
FazTaz is on a distinguished road
Where can I get a good deal on a 09 Vantage

Hey guys last month I test drove a 09 Vantage with the sportshift tranny a fell in love. Im looking to lease one preferably a roadster. Im in NJ and looking for some dealers who are willing to deal. My local dealer will give a pretty nice discount on the 08s but not willing to do much on the 09s.

Old 01-01-2009, 12:37 PM
paragongja is on a distinguished road
I think it's too early to expect a deal on an 09. Of the NJ dealers, I think Kerbeck will discount more than Catena, but try both.

Old 01-01-2009, 10:38 PM
Torn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud of
what are the lease deals on the 08's and 09's on the vantages? anyone know any estimates or even rough ones? Any info is appreciated

Old 01-02-2009, 02:28 PM
Red Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to all
I bought from Catena and found them willing to do what they could, but I was buying an 08 in the second half of 08. Unless 08 inventory gets cleared out you aren't going to see much happening on the 09s.

Old 01-02-2009, 02:42 PM
JasonJ will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by FazTaz
Hey guys last month I test drove a tranny and fell in love. Im looking to lease one preferably a roadster. Im in NJ and looking for some dealers who are willing to deal. My local dealer will give a pretty nice discount on the 08s but not willing to do much on the 09s.
fixed?

Old 01-05-2009, 06:11 PM
Moogle is on a distinguished road
I was able to get 15k off msrp off an in-inventory car at a NJ dealer. This was for an 09 vantage.
Much larger discounts are possible for older ones.

It is my understanding that to compensate for the overproduction in the last 2 years, Aston dealers will soon be moving to an order only position. There will be no more dealer ordered cars, only customer spec ones.

This is an effort to prevent a repeat of the inventory/incentive fiasco that happened last year and also to make the brand more exclusive (in conjunction with a large production cut)

Old 01-05-2009, 06:32 PM
alpineovernappa is a jewel in the roughalpineovernappa is a jewel in the roughalpineovernappa is a jewel in the rough
Aston is now offering a $25k rebate on brand new 08s. Just came back from the dealership. They have BRAND NEW 08 models for under $90k

Old 01-05-2009, 09:06 PM
nokiaman is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by alpineovernappa
Aston is now offering a $25k rebate on brand new 08s. Just came back from the dealership. They have BRAND NEW 08 models for under $90k
I think you meant under 100k...If it's Aston Martin of Tyson's Corner in Vienna you're talking about, the 08 coupes are going for high 90's whereas the convertible Vantage models are going for about 8k more which would be around 106k- for 08 models.
I was there this evening and apparently they have eight models left.

Old 01-05-2009, 09:49 PM
alpineovernappa is a jewel in the roughalpineovernappa is a jewel in the roughalpineovernappa is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by nokiaman
I think you meant under 100k...If it's Aston Martin of Tyson's Corner in Vienna you're talking about, the 08 coupes are going for high 90's whereas the convertible Vantage models are going for about 8k more which would be around 106k- for 08 models.
I was there this evening and apparently they have eight models left.

I was with Phillip and Pieter this evening also. They quoted me (my father) $89,500 for an 08 vantage with 68 miles on it. The AM racing green coupe with the true 6 speed.

Old 01-05-2009, 09:50 PM
and yes, only eight left!

Old 01-05-2009, 10:44 PM
I was with Phillip and Pieter this evening also. They quoted me (my father) $89,500 for an 08 vantage with 68 miles on it. The AM racing green coupe with the true 6 speed.
I pulled up as Pieter was actually moving it back to it's spot. Incredible sound. If I'm not mistaken, I was told it had the Quicksilver Exhaust as well. They have a nice inventory on their showroom, the Challenge Stradale and DBS were all stunning cars. If all goes well, the Natural Blue over Beige interior in the showroom next to the Challenge, should have a home soon.

Old 01-05-2009, 10:45 PM
hope all goes well! perhaps the ones closer to $100k have the performance upgrade. Either way, excellent choice

Old 01-05-2009, 11:31 PM
Krueger///M3 will become famous soon enoughKrueger///M3 will become famous soon enough
That's a steal for such a beautiful car!

Old 01-06-2009, 05:11 PM
Michael 996TT will become famous soon enough
You guys are killing me !!!
I paid a lot more for my '07 (new - and was getting a nice deal) - quit whinning and buy - you will love the ride ...
BTW w/ the savings get the Power Pack installed - makes a very nice combo w/ Quicksilver exhaust and 200 cell cats ...

Old 01-07-2009, 09:51 AM
Originally Posted by Michael 996TT
You guys are killing me !!!
I paid a lot more for my '07 (new - and was getting a nice deal) - quit whinning and buy - you will love the ride ...
BTW w/ the savings get the Power Pack installed - makes a very nice combo w/ Quicksilver exhaust and 200 cell cats ...
Buy another one.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Where can I get a good deal on a 09 Vantage