Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Disable crawl feature

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-23-2009, 01:36 AM
prideandufcfan is on a distinguished road
Cool Disable crawl feature

Hey guys anyone know how to disable the clutch wearing crawl feature on a 2008 vantage?? Also anybody upgrade their 08 with an 09 flywheel? If so has anyone tried ANY aftermarket clutch yet in their sportshift??? Thanks I want to do some upgrades on the car but I cant decide what to do first?? Trans ecm upgrade from paramount? or 09 suspension improvements with (another decision to be made) H&R springs or ??? ? Who has the best real actual improvement in the spring dept not just for looks ? I dont know why people are so friggin scared to mess with these cars but jesus harden the **** up and enjoy what you have while you have it. Let's get our tuning to the level of P cars . I have done the K&N air filter upgrade by myself, also did the smoked lights bymyself. Any body out there with the nads and time to do these two items can feel free to contact me and I can A. walk you through it or B. tell you about any tricks or tips. Thanks any happy motoring!

Old 06-23-2009, 09:03 PM
prideandufcfan is on a distinguished road
Exclamation thanks Big

Thanks Big green as I actually want to improve the ride and handling and get the better look by default.Any word on sway bars ? more specifically is their a difference between the convertible and n400 bars??