Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

2010 Gulf Racing Blue Vantage

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-28-2011, 08:46 PM
gsrjc will become famous soon enough
2010 Gulf Racing Blue Vantage

Worth it?

$109,000 with 2000 miles. Never been owned the AM dealer only used it as a marketing tool.

Old 05-28-2011, 09:39 PM
AttorneyMike has a spectacular aura aboutAttorneyMike has a spectacular aura aboutAttorneyMike has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by gsrjc
Worth it?

$109,000 with 2000 miles. Never been owned the AM dealer only used it as a marketing tool.
There's a similar one, mako blue though, at Newport Beach for 95k-I have a tough time thinking I'm losing 14k as soon as I drive it off the lot.

Old 05-28-2011, 09:42 PM
gsrjc will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by AttorneyMike
There's a similar one, mako blue though, at Newport Beach for 95k-I have a tough time thinking I'm losing 14k as soon as I drive it off the lot.
I'm on the East Coast for Newport Beach is just a little too far for me but thanks for this as I could potentially use this as negotiating power.

I just wonder how much to propose.

Old 06-07-2011, 08:02 AM
Viper1 is a jewel in the roughViper1 is a jewel in the roughViper1 is a jewel in the roughViper1 is a jewel in the rough
Gulf Blue

Thats the car that had all the Gulf Livery tape decals on it. Be sure they didn't leave any fade or discolored spots on the paint.

Old 06-07-2011, 01:11 PM
AttorneyMike has a spectacular aura aboutAttorneyMike has a spectacular aura aboutAttorneyMike has a spectacular aura about
I inquired about this vehicle and asked if they could put the decals back on-I actualy love that look. They said it cost like 3k, but didn't really seem interested in putting it back on the vehicle.

Old 06-07-2011, 02:14 PM
AXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to behold
Worth it? Yes. Just negotiate your best price and don't worry about it. The car will not depreciate $15K when you drive it out the door. I like the pale blue color as it's really unique. I like the blue stitching & perforated seats too. Use the Newport beach vehicle as a comp. For $750 bucks you can always buy that car and have it shipped. Good luck.

Old 06-07-2011, 03:00 PM
spamv8 is on a distinguished road
make sure you ask if the warranty has started.
When I was shopping around last year I saw some cars that the dealers purchased from the factory due to some rebate which then started the clock.

Old 06-07-2011, 09:00 PM
RossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond repute
They were just talking to me over the weekend about it. It's a great looking car if you like Gulf Blue. In my opinion, I would never buy the color unless it had the livery. It's what's make the color the color. It's like having a Lotus with british racing green and no yellow.

Old 06-07-2011, 09:44 PM
Originally Posted by spamv8
make sure you ask if the warranty has started.
When I was shopping around last year I saw some cars that the dealers purchased from the factory due to some rebate which then started the clock.

You're right-the warranty has started-over 12 months ago I believe. What's the story with these factory cars?

Old 06-08-2011, 05:36 AM
QuantumN420 is on a distinguished road
Try offering 102K

Old 06-08-2011, 10:00 AM
Viper1 is a jewel in the roughViper1 is a jewel in the roughViper1 is a jewel in the roughViper1 is a jewel in the rough
Gulf Livery

I like the Gulf Livery as well. I talked to them last year about the car but they were not interested in dealing. This is a car they had done for them. It is not any kind of factory special car. They ordered the Gulf Blue and then had a local shop do the decals. I was interested because I have a Gulf Ford GT but we couldn't agree on price. Without the decals it is a nice car in a color that does not have much of a market. Thats why they have had it for two years. Keep this in mind if you buy the car as resale will be difficult.

Old 06-20-2011, 07:29 PM
jvmax is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by gsrjc
Worth it?

its on ebay if you want to see the pics:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2010-...item4cf8174b29

Old 06-21-2011, 06:13 AM
RossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond repute
I don't think that's the same car. I could be wrong but it's out of Aston in NY, not VA.

Old 06-21-2011, 07:37 AM
WG_moots has a spectacular aura aboutWG_moots has a spectacular aura aboutWG_moots has a spectacular aura about
I really like that color for some reason. If I didn't already have a Vantage, I would be very tempted. A 2010 with 2400miles ... offer them 100k and see what they say.

Old 06-22-2011, 10:38 AM
Gulf Blue

The car on Ebay is the same car. AM Long Island.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2010 Gulf Racing Blue Vantage