Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Detailing Dynamics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-20-2011, 08:48 PM
jaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to behold
Detailing Dynamics

I recently sent the V12V to detailing dynamics for an extensive 3M Venture shield covering. In short, it has already saved my car a number of times. I had a horrible experience with a Porsche a number of years ago with a stone kicking over my hood which led me to be ginger with my cars. The protection that I have now allows me to drive my car as much as I want with out the worry. I took a stone below the grill the other day and I could see only a smudge on the plastic. That could have been a paint repair. Also, with the bugs and sap from trees it's a tremendous piece of mind to have the cover. Detailing Dynamics were extremely professional and did an amazing job. Their workshop is like an operating room. I was very impressed. They are sponsors and offer 6speeders a great discount. So if your'e on the east coast and want top notch service DD is the place to go.

Old 07-21-2011, 09:13 AM
LotusJPS is on a distinguished road
Now if I could only find a place in the NW that does that kind of work.

Old 07-21-2011, 11:06 AM
Racer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud of
How much of the car did you have covered Jay?

Old 07-21-2011, 01:38 PM
jaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to behold
Just about everything but the doors the hood and the deck lid and rear.

Old 07-21-2011, 01:58 PM
sanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud ofsanchezdds has much to be proud of
How much to cover a car?

Old 07-21-2011, 03:57 PM
alevine has a spectacular aura aboutalevine has a spectacular aura about
I have clearbra on my car as well. Not sure which brand but my car has about 10,000 miles and the paint still looks new! I will do this to all of my cars in the future. I'm a big believer. I wish however I did the areas in front of the rear wheels as they are peppered with small chips.

Old 07-22-2011, 07:02 AM
Originally Posted by sanchezdds
How much to cover a car?
There were a lot of options in terms of areas to cover and it got less expensive as I added coverage. I think it was about 3K when I was done.