Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

2005 DB9 Car Cover ?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-22-2012, 04:34 PM
Benjamin09 is on a distinguished road
2005 DB9 Car Cover ?

Need some help with this. Looking for a branded Aston Martin DB9 car cover. Ive searched and looked online and I only find ones that are ones that will fit them but not a branded one. Anybody have any hints on where to find one?

I will admit it... I like badges, they make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Old 06-22-2012, 04:49 PM
yvr
yvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud of
Google "hwm aston martin parts". They've got indoor and outdoor covers. Looks like only the indoor ones have a logo.

Old 06-22-2012, 04:51 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ Ben get the Factory one fitted for our DB9 cars. My car came with one...they are PERFECT fit and very well made. They wrap around the car and contour each body line and curve and they have the Aston logo ebroidered on the bonnet and the DB9 badges on the sides. Looks just perfect with the car. You can get them thru your dealer I would imagine. I dunno how much they are asking but it's definately a quality item so I don't think it will be inexpensive but then again it's a car cover so it should be reasonable, I would think.

Old 06-22-2012, 06:19 PM
Aston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really nice
Originally Posted by sunir
^^^ Ben get the Factory one fitted for our DB9 cars. My car came with one...they are PERFECT fit and very well made. They wrap around the car and contour each body line and curve and they have the Aston logo ebroidered on the bonnet and the DB9 badges on the sides. Looks just perfect with the car. You can get them thru your dealer I would imagine. I dunno how much they are asking but it's definately a quality item so I don't think it will be inexpensive but then again it's a car cover so it should be reasonable, I would think.
Totally agree. The OEM car covers are like a bespoke track suit for your car but HWM is a UK dealer. If you call them you will get a better deal for the OEM cover than what they advertise online or from eBay. Way better deal generally (incl all costs) than what you will likely find at any NA dealer. I bought mine from them, saved $500 over what my local dealer wanted (no that's not a typo) and about $150 on what I could get online from a NA vendor (after shipping, exchange brokerage etc etc).

Old 06-26-2012, 12:45 AM
mfrankel is on a distinguished road
Anyone have a recommendation for an outdoor cover?

Good news: Daily Driver. Bad news: in the sun all day (with a windshield sunshade). Goodnews: I get to wash it every weekend.....but I'd live if it were only every other weekend becuase I had a quality outdoor cover!